SOLD: WHARFDALE E70 MONITORS +STANDS

SOLD

Item:                                        Wharfdale E70 Monitors.
Price:                                      Relist. $600 neg.
Item Condition:                      Good.
Reason for selling:               New ones.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
Extra Info:                                             My E70`s also need a new home.

The cabinates need some TLC.

The drivers and crossovers are all fully recondition, see picture of the invoice.

They sound great, the only reason I`m letting them go is I have a second pair and another set.

I like the new ones just a little bit more.

The stands come with them.

The work well with valve or SS amps.

Auditions welcome,

Cheers.                     Ian.

Pictures:

IMG_0508.JPG

IMG_0507.JPG

IMG_0514.JPG

IMG_0511.JPG

IMG_0512.JPG

IMG_0515.JPG

IMG_0509.JPG

IMG_0510.JPG

IMG_0517.JPG

IMG_0513.JPG

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Hi guys.

These are now SOLD.

Cheers.         Ian.