Bathurst 2017

On 03/10/2017 at 4:05 PM, terry j said:

it's always good to find new people to heap **** on, the old hands like it too as they move up the totem pole and get to bag those beneath!

Lucky I am a bit up the pole, god knows there is plenty of ammo available for others use...hmm, now I think of it it hasn't stopped people thus far.

Might have to institute new rules.

At least you are in the position that if you don't like it you can trot off!

It would help at this stage if you can bring a blow up or something, bring whatever music you want (if it is jazz or similar shite we won't judge you, we can pretend it is just the usual bagging that goes on) and we just all chip in for food, that kinda gets determined after it has been bought. Not much usually, 70 bucks maximum???? 

Hmm, can't find the pm button, guess address etc will be worked out in due course

Mate, you are well up the pole......Wallaby supporter....hahahahaha

5 hours ago, Chickenism said:

Well, the day has finally arrived (for us Thursday-ites anyway) and I'm taking off shortly to meet Joz and Jack for a convoy up the Hume :cool:  

Just want to wish all those travelling today and tomorrow an enjoyable and safe trip.  

Cheers! :hiccup

What is the car? Haven’t seen you yet on the road

Not feelin’ it, but at Young. 

Slaking a big Aussie thirst with a VB

The big Victory did great mileage at 115 on the Hume considering the max load of 650kg. 19.6km/ltr or 55mpg over the 550km on the freeway

Rear Tyre went from 39psi to 51psi as the day heated up. Front was much less increase from 36 to 41, (until the twisties came later)

Just shows what a diff speed, load and driving torque makes.

Socks and jocks. Check
Music. Check
Sleeping bag. Check
Mattress. Check
Car. Check
Road snacks. Check
4am alarm. Sigh. Check

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Group photos, less Adam, Nigel & John. Joz at the controls of glorious morning coffee

More good times, lots of chat, laughter and of course a beer or two

HB
099A5558Resize.thumb.jpg.f29f45b783ec01c6e721f28c35cb080c.jpg
099A5559Resize.thumb.jpg.b9b71aa6740cc1cb7ca139e8770b906f.jpg
099A5563Resize.thumb.jpg.1fb781cc3fe562c57c66c0765dc1c171.jpg
099A5547BWResize.thumb.jpg.06135f43cfe34098e086e661183fc442.jpg
Thanks Russ. Safe drive back in the wet.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Headbanger said:

Group photos, less Adam, Nigel & John. Joz at the controls of glorious morning coffee

More good times, lots of chat, laughter and of course a beer or two

HB

099A5558Resize.jpg

099A5559Resize.jpg

099A5563Resize.jpg

099A5547BWResize.jpg

Fantastic to see so many familiar faces there. Best wishes to everyone, and of course Terry wouldn't be Terry without some paint splatter on his clothes ;)
Enjoy the rest of the weekend :)

• Like 2

Just walked in the door. Tired, sore and glad I made the trip again. Huge thanks to Terry, Lindy and the young ladies for making it what it is every year.

Now, next year I will be taking some extras. Come on SA I cant be the only one again!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Gotta hand it to the V8 teams this year. Great competition, close racing, new faces on the podium and the PB trophy going to Betty and the battlers at Erebus.

One of the best Bathursts I've seen in a long time :)

Loved the Masters in the morning, as always.

Race was incredible...as always...freaking squeegees at God-Knows-How-Fast cos they cant see anything. Did my head in.

God Damn Holdens.

Nice pics guys and I love that one of the shed, a beautiful part of the world, will be there Monday night at the 'Family Hotel', my first visit ever to Bathurst. Been watching the race since I was a kid, ah well, I got there before I turned 50 I guess, haha. Would have been a good weekend for drinking and music, that's for sure.

Back at home now :(

Another very enjoyable weekend at the Jones'

A funny thing was that that the system was not on song the first day or so but no one mentioned it, yep I thought some where thinking it.

A quick word in Terry's ear and a measurement or two later and it was back on track.

Not sure if it was exactly like previous years but dam near good enough.

I think we played it louder a few times too than previous years, the setup didn't even crack a sweat!

Even I thought we should turn it down:ohmy: