What 'digital' have you bought today? 

16 hours ago, jazzdog@groovemasters said:

Yeah same here.I nearly bought a Paul Kelly 2XCD greatest hits last weekend, but restrained myself only to find it in the stack near the HIFI!

I used MediaMonkey to produce a html report of all the CDs I've ripped, and store that on my phone. That was if there are CDs I see at a garage sale, I do  quick check to see if I've already got it. Sometimes I will still buy it, if it's an early pressing, or one I had problems ripping.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, bob_m_54 said:

I used MediaMonkey to produce a html report of all the CDs I've ripped, and store that on my phone. That was if there are CDs I see at a garage sale, I do  quick check to see if I've already got it. Sometimes I will still buy it, if it's an early pressing, or one I had problems ripping.

I wrote an app for Android that slurps the Squeezebox database and allows me to search by album, artist, etc and shows cover art, album info, etc. Kinda dodgy but has rescued me on many occasions.

--Geoff

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

8 minutes ago, ShellstaX said:

Trevor Jones   /   Randy Edelman   /   Clannad

The Last of the Mohicans - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

- stirring cinematic

LotM_rs.jpg.64822825cb32b20ab57e19582bb6e7f3.jpg

A great soundtrack and one of my all time favourite movies. ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Peter_F said:

A great soundtrack and one of my all time favourite movies. ?

Yeah - I'm a sucker for the OSTs - have many others including Gladiator, Batman, Star Wars, Bond, The Passion of Christ etc etc. 

I have a couple on double vinyl too - Oblivion, Hercules. ?