WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: RELIST: EPOS M8i Centre Speaker

Item: EPOS M8i Centre Speaker
Price: $270 $380 plus shipping
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: NLR, gone exclusively to two channel music system
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank transfer
Extra Info:

The M8i centre is 

This speaker originally cost $800.  Very soon after purchase, I gave up my home theatre system and have gone exclusively to a two channel music system.  It has been sitting in the cupboard unused for the last few years.

The M8i comes with a base plate that allows adjustment of tilt angle and is also bi-wireable.  This one is in red cherry timber veneer and is absolutely spotless - not a single blemish on it.  Functionally, the speaker is also in perfect condition.

Pictures:

IMG_0870.thumb.JPG.d8e7435aeb24b0d8257ef01d3816abbd.JPGIMG_0868.thumb.JPG.952fb5c3b1100e43b10676893f8ee518.JPGIMG_0869.thumb.JPG.7e7b43e1a73a0d13869f976fc360bd29.JPGIMG_0867.thumb.JPG.a2790ab9dc0b6426868c24d074caf89f.JPGIMG_0872.thumb.JPG.7e2de251455e20d773761f9d1b36f494.JPGIMG_0873.thumb.JPG.fd91c764ac70c1f2b056f77e6f4fc88c.JPG

Edited by andrewyuri

This item has been withdrawn from sale or relisted.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CMAN
      Item: GoldenEar SuperSat Satellite Centre Speakers 3C  
      Price: $300
      Item Condition: Used, in great working and cosmetic condition
      Reason for selling: To upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: Purchased brand new from a high end stereo retailer

Current RRP: $595 on https://www.theaudiotailor.com.au/products/golden-ear-super-sat-3c-satellite-centre-speaker

Photos: 

• By Juddy79
      Beginner here, I have been gifted a set of epos es14 speakers with stands and a small collection of vinyl.

i wouldn’t know where to start and am looking for advice to purchase a amp and turntable to suit.

Budget up to $1200

cheees
    • By dudeman500
      Item: Epos Epic 1 Bookshelf Speakers
      Price: $300
      Item Condition: Good 9/10 (I live in apartment so haven't driven these hard)
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info:
       I'm pretty sure I have the original Packaging with the baffles and wand in storage (so can dig them out if you're keen)

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Polish_Bear
      Item: Focal Chorus CC700V Centre Speaker
      Price: $400
      Item Condition: Very good
      Reason for selling: No longer required
      Payment Method: Pickup preferred as don't have original packaging. - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: I'm the first owner from new. This centre was my first venture into surround sound and it has served me well. I've since changed from Focal to the Polk Audio LSIM series for my front channels so no longer require this centre. 

As per photos, only issue is the veneer peeling in one place after I left it in a sunny spot in the spare room after disconnecting it. 

Sound wise, plays as new. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.