Item: Complete System Electrocompaniet, Quad, PS Audio, Nordost Valhalla, Aurios Pro Max, Eichmann Power Cord
Price: 25000
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Getting out of Hifi
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: I am selling my entire system as I am getting out of HiFI (If there is such a thing?). I bought virtually all the items new over the years and they are in very good condition. The equipment in the system are,

Electrocompaniet EMC1 24/96 CD Player

Electrocompaniet EC 4.7 Pre Amp

Electrocompaniet AW 180 Mono Blocs (two)

PS Audio P10 Power Regenerator

Quad 2905 Electro stats

Nordost Valhalla 1mtr pair Balanced Interconnect

Nordost Valhalla 2 mtr pair Balanced Interconnect

Nordost Valhalla 2 mtr pair Speaker cable

Eichmann Express Power Cord x 2

Aurios Pro Max Isolation (latest Edition) 14 pieces (four sets)

The sound quality from the system is very nice (no need to get into the superlatives) and I have enjoyed it immensely, but the time has come to focus on other things in life thereby me putting the whole lot up for sale. I prefer to sell everything as a whole though, if I receive enough interest on all the items, I will sell individually.

I will post pictures tomorrow as I am in Melbourne at the moment and unable to do so. Of course, you are welcome to inspect and listen to the system at a time that is convenient. I will be transparent in my dealing and show any marks or blemishes, but once inspected, it will be clear the condition and quality someone is buying.

Any questions, please PM me and I will be happy to respond. I have the original boxes for the Quads, but not the other equipment. So, transporting interstate will not really be an issue as all items can be packed in any boxes securely. I will pack the items very securely, but it will be at the buyers expense and responsibility. In saying that, I have sold many items within Australia and oversees with no issue at all. Turntables, preamps, cables and glass shelving, all making it to their respective buyers with no issue. Check my feedback on Ebay and there are a couple people on Stereonet that could vouch for me.

All the best and thanks for looking

Pictures:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rockeater said:

Already having EC 4.7 (and EC-4, and EC--3A) I'd be interested in the CD player and monoblocks.

But let's first wait if there is a buyer for the whole lot.

Yeah...right...think you had better have the funds ready...

Hi Kevan

I had Quads for about eight years bought for just under 19k from Douglas Hifi. No issues at all. 

Jan 2016 I went to Melbourne and when I came back, they were damaged because of a lightning strike. I did not set up my P10 correctly my bad. 

The panels were fully repaired with new cloth all up 8500 bucks. Y Jason at Ultra Media in Perth. I have the receipt. 

I still remembervthe day I bought them and listened amazing!, but I didn't think it could get better, but when they came back, they sounded better than when I bought them in the first place. No sales pitch here Kevan, if they do not sell, it is simple, I keep them. I do not know why this happened or how, but they did sound better. 

Anyway, I now set the ps10 correctly and the almighty can do whatever he likes and we are all good. Full disclosure on all things I sell. They work perfectly and really, are only 18 months old as they are rebuilt. 

If you are serious, you are welcome to a listen. My number is 0427 679 079. I am near the domestic airport in Redcliffe. 

Thanks

zed