WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: FS: MELB BRYSTON BDP-1 Digital music player

Item: Bryson BDP-1 
Price: 1200 dollars 
Item Condition: as new in box
Reason for selling: sold entire system so no longer able to use 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Bryson's music players are the best sounding digital transports regardless of $. I've had the pleasure of testing these against most of the top end streamers Naim, Linn, Cyrus, DCS and many other expensive options. The Bryson BDP-1 won each time. 

I hope this goes to a good home where it will be loved as much as I did. I have 4 audiophile friends who also use this as the player in their 200+k systems and they would never consider selling but like I said I sold my speakers amplifier and dac in the last 12 months. This is the last piece of my system to go as I thought my finances would have improved by now such that I could keep it and RE build a system around it. Alas it has sat in its box in my lounge room for 12 months and someone should be enjoying it. Photos are off the net as I'm travelling at the moment but mine is exactly the same. With all original packaging.

Pictures:

unnamed.jpg

BDP-1-BlueLightsCr-s_zpsc095fc0f.jpg

Edited by Sam68

3 hours ago, ZOOTYtooty said:

Just as a matter of interest, what are dad's fetching in the open market?:sorry:

Dad is priceless and difficult to replace but at his age it's probably time for an upgrade 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...