Sign in to follow this  
Frameperfect

SOLD: Gieseler Klein Dac /// Vincent PHO-8

Item 1: Gieseler Klein Dac 1
Price: SOLD
Item Condition: Mint +
Reason for selling: To continue my Dac journey
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:  Needs no introduction. I have it boxed up and ready to ship, will likely cost 30-40 to get over east I guess.

Pictures:

592c0369e9012_GieselerKleinDac.thumb.jpg.605819b478f8328261f32d8c32b7124e.jpg592c0394788ce_GieselerKleinDacBox.thumb.jpg.a81f3ed23458570e3fdcbeac7405c118.jpg

592c03723e356_GieselerKleinDacBack.thumb.jpg.7421ef3ad23d05699d780b7895f936bc.jpg592c037f7db1e_GieselerKleinDacTop.thumb.jpg.60944cf8ab0d3466f9b7985594999830.jpg

Item 2: Vincent PHO-8
Price: SOLD
Item Condition: Mint +
Reason for selling: Surplus
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: I have the box and can ship.

Vincent2.jpg.c5f8cace28333d316f973ed178b9a155.jpgVincent1.jpg.8c4e52b0a280c1019fdac827e3c9fa25.jpg

Edited by Frameperfect

Keen on these two .. 

Pm sent

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Spukee
      Price: $1100 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Western Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: 
      For sale is my beloved and trusty Unison Research Unico Primo Hybrid Tube amplifier in excellent condition.  Single owner.  No box, but manual included.
      Has never skipped a bit.  The amplifier automatically warms up for before it can be used.

As per the usual Italian way, it is beautifully built and finished.  15Kg with a large toroidal transformer.  Has bi-wire high quality binding posts and subwoofer out.
      This one does not have the optional phono as my source was purely digital. 

The remote is beautiful but can be finnicky to use (sometimes the volume button needs to be pressed hard).  I use volume control on my source, so this was never an issue for me.

In my experience, this amplifier has the SS smoothness of tube, but the bass slam and quickness of SS.  Paired quite well with some hard to drive speakers: Elac BS244 and Buchardt S400.

It is a very well reviewed hybrid tube amplifier and 5 stars in many publications:
      https://www.techradar.com/au/reviews/audio-visual/hi-fi-and-audio/amplifiers/unison-research-unico-primo-499279/review
      Front cover amplifier on Australian Hi Fi:
      http://i.nextmedia.com.au/avhub/australian-hifi_reviews_2012_2012-03_unison_research_unico_primo_integrated_amplifier_equipment_review_lores.pdf
      Brand new, still $3,399AUD:
      https://www.carltonaudiovisual.com.au/unison-research-unico-primo-integrated-amplifier.html

Note: This is 220v, but has never caused me any issues in my years of use.  Initially used with a step down converter, which affected the sound negatively and was removed from the loop.

PhotosAdvertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.
    • By pdcoo7
      Price: $300 Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Mosman State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal + 3% or as friend, Cash EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      The B&O H8 is a luxuriously comfortable set of headphones that will bring hours of listening bliss.
      The noise cancelling function is superb and Bluetooth connection is faultless.
      The H8 has no marks at all and is in as new condition and always kept in its case.
      It can also be used with a 3.5mm cable( supplied)
      Happy to express post for $15 anywhere in Australia.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Winter
      Price: $55 Item Condition: As new. Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash,PayPal Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      1 hour use. Panic buy.

• By Blueoris
      Price: $2500 Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Morningside State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash on Pickup / Paypal Reason for selling: Don't needed Further information: 
      Very good condition.
      Original box, manuals etc.
      I bought it from Denis White HIFI and Home Cinema on 14-Feb-2019.
      I will provide a hard copy of the invoice.
      Still under warranty - ten (10) years in total, so nine years left, however I called the guys at Denis White HiFi and they said those warranties are not transferable, which is in line with what I know about warranties for audio products in Australia. 

Note: This unit comes with the MIND 1 module. The current model available from Australian distributors like Addicted to Audio (link below) comes with the new MIND 2 module.

https://addictedtoaudio.com.au/products/simaudio-moon-ace-all-in-one-music-player

More Information About MIND 2
      In addition to all original MiND 1 features, MiND 2 is Roon Ready, offers multi-room synchronized playback, streams MQA* audio files and is compatible with  TIDAL Masters (MQA*), Qobuz Sublime+ & Deezer Hi-Fi. Via Ethernet connection, MiND 2 can stream up to 32-bit/384kHz and DSD256.
      *Requires MQA DAC for full MQA decoding.

MIND 1 module can be updated to MIND 2 by an authorised dealer in Australia at some cost.

Inputs/Outputs in the rear photo

I can ship this across Australia.

• By lhowson
      Price: $5600 Item Condition: Excellent, no blemishes Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Hobart State: Tasmania Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information: Purchased new from Tivoli (Melbourne), unboxed and placed on rack and has not been moved since. 
      It is in excellent condition, and has performed flawlessly as a Roon endpoint with Tidal MQA (full decoding). Also brings out the best in CD/SACD playback with the companion PS Audio Directstream Memory Player (also for sale). And it keeps getting better with regular and substantial free software updates.
      Buy both for $9,000 and will include high spec Transparent HDMI cable recommended by Tivoli.
      Buyer to arrange postage/courier. It will be packed in original box.