Opportunistic Luncheon

well some of us are "lucky" enough to be able to take advantage and be kindly invited to a weekday luncheons at evil springs :)

Great to meet up with all, mine more of a flying visit :D but long enough to enjoy greatly the great company. And the magnificent spread put on by evil. An array of Indian curries and accompaniments ! :love we should be so spoiled !  nice assortment of nibbles too as with the lovely cake Zen brought along all washed down with some nice wines that were there. And then there was some lovely music going on as well on the hifi..

some pics,

@buddyev.....Houston.... we have a problem ...nah .... lifes good ! @mwhouston 

34102300354_29ff9075b6_b.jpg

I think he is putting his hand up to something :D @Black Orange

34557601160_2e63683de7_b.jpg

Our very gracious host "Pirate Evil" arrr... @evil c

34102009794_b09ea7503e_b.jpg

Some of the lovely spread of nibbles, pity i didnt get a shot of the indian foods...

34904436666_0f11af96ce_b.jpg

Pass us some cake @Zen Mister...look at those generous serves... and you will notice someone snuck in there @djb

34813215371_978d3e6b16_b.jpg

great afternoon and feel very privileged !  Thanks Evil. and great to catch up with everyone :)

• Like 4

It's amazing what a few hours in the company of these blokes can do to lift the spirits. Thanks lads and the Evil One.

( that last snap appears to be cleverly photo shopped , I have never been known to linger near cake or puddings) .

Billy.

• Like 3