Dacman

FS: OPPO 4K blu ray player UDP-203

Item: OPPO 4k blu ray player
Price: 800 ONO
Item Condition: As new
Reason for selling: upgraded/surplus/need the money
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash,COD Only
Extra Info: 
Selling my as new OPPO 4k blu ray player. I purchased this on 11/05/17 and it has only played 1 dvd and 3 or 4 cds. Plays flawlessly and beautifully a superb player. I liked it so much I purchased the 205 hence the 203 has become surplus (and I need the money!). Demo is available if required and pick up is available from Melbourne CBD during business hours or Caroline Springs Melbourne. Tax invoice will be included for warranty purposes.

Pictures:

20170527_092445.jpg

20170527_094118.jpg

20170527_092935.jpg

20170527_092953.jpg

20170527_093619.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gremrock
      Item: Soviet 6h30P Pair (never used)
      Price: $68 posted
      Item Condition: New, Never used
      Reason for selling: No longer have preamp
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      I bought these a few years ago for a preamp I had, going through the various boxes unpacking and found these. New pre doesn't use them, and will not likely have another that does for the foreseeable future. Evatco currently selling the same tubes for $46ea + freight.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.
    • By Dalspec
      Item: Speaker stands
      Price: $250
      Item Condition: Very good
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info:
      - Very heavy, stable stands
      - Top and base plates:  5mm steel
      - Pillars: 65mm thick wall square section
      - Zero ringing when wrapped on
      - Height to rear of top plate 465mm
      - 4 degree tilt on top plate
      - Top plate 280 x 280mm
      - Base plate 320 x 320mm
      - Spikes concealed in pillars
      - Weight 23kgs ea (without any loading)
      - Provision for mass loading through top or base
      - Local pickup only
      - Stands were superb with Whatmough 201s / 202s.  Also proved ideally suited to larger stand mount speakers and centre speakers in AV setups
      -  Inspection welcome

• By repiet
      Item: NAD M3
      Price: 1750AUD
      Item Condition: Used but in great condition
      Reason for selling: Changing to 5.1 setup
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: I bought this amp a week ago from another SNA member but had a change of mind and decided to go with a 5.1 setup so it's up for sale again.
      I paid 1750AUD so the price is not negotiable, I'm just trying to get back what I've paid so I can fund my next setup. The Amp is fully working and in great condition!

This thing is super heavy (25kg) so local pickup is preferred.

• By FIGGOAT
      Item: Stereo Cabinet with album and/or wine storage.
      Price: 1500
      Item Condition: Antique restored
      Reason for selling: Forged motors costalotta
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash or local COD
      Extra Info: I restored this over a long time. It's an old 4 door timber fridge from the Bondi Hotel in Sydney. I stripped and varnished the timber shell, and then lined the interior with foss {backless carpet...was a trimmer in another life}, and added heavy gauge angle for the mid shelves, which are galvanised racks. L.E.D. lighting was installed to the interior and a 6 way power board. All wiring has been hidden. I am at a loss for an accurate price and /or if this is even allowed to be posted here. It's a unique piece and was going to be my pride and joy display for my retro stereo and albums. The only reason I am selling is to help fund a forged engine rebuild....I never restored this with the Intention to sell.... a LOT of hours and $$$ went into this. Just sourcing the actual fridge was a journey in Itself. I am quite happy to help organise safe shipping or deliver within reason. Discussion is welcomed but If you want to negotiate, please, PM me and I will pass my mobile number on. Cheers for reading this far, have a great day. {racks not pictured, but happy to take some shots for an interested buyer}. I have added a price as requested. This is what it owes me with original purchase, materials and token hr rate. 

• By Spizz
      Item: Meridian MC200 Media Core 1TB / MS600 Media Source Sooloos 
      Price: $1800 ono
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling:
      Payment Method: Postage & Pickup - Cash, Paypal, F&F, DD, 
      Extra Info:  This Meridian Streaming & Storage Solution has served me and has been fantastic but I need funds for other items so it is time to move them on.   They are in excellent condition, with just some small scratches.   Check photos below for condition and what is included.   Comes with both original boxes and packaging.   Any questions feel free to ask.

Photos: