Sansui AU719 Speakers

Hello everyone I am new to the forum.  I have a Sansui AU719 amplifier and I am keen on obtaining a set of Yamaha NS1000 (hard to get I know) speakers to pair with it.

I have no specific reason for wanting these speakers which probably sounds a bit silly but I just love the look and history of these speakers.   My question is would these speakers suit this amplifier.

Thanks David 

Plenty of ppl in love with ns1000 .. but prices are pretty heavy. With the 719 you are going to get lots of midrange for sure. Personally i would gind something a little warmer to stop the yammie from being over the top. Something smooth and refined. With my similar speakers i ended up with a sansui 777 instead

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi David.

There are a set of NS 1000 at Len Wallis Audio in Sydney at the moment, Simon`s right about the price.

Cheers.        Ian.

Thanks Snapper its a bit of a pipe dream at the moment and yes they command top prices if you can find them.   Being 60 I like all the old rock music from the 60's and 70's.    I have Cerwin Vega D7s at the moment which aren't to bad but would love to get the yammies. 

I have a set of E70`s for sale in the classified`s at the moment.

There are very easy to drive.

Just a thought, there not in the Yammes league but sound excellent anyway.

Cheers.     Ian.