FS: Motherlovin' VINYL FEAST for MAY

SOLD

Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
Location ... Melbourne
Item condition description ...see below (Standard SNA gradings)
Price and price conditions ...as specified below

Reason for selling ...Your monthly hand-picked suggestions.
Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only, combine with items from other past Sales to get best value (plenty left in my earlier SNA sales from Feb/March/April).

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

•         Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of the total sold will follow.
  •         All titles here get brand new inner and outer sleeves before shipping.
  •          I try and ship 5 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

• ·         I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
  • ·         Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
  • ·         I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for smaller orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
  • ·         Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough). 

•       ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
    I just don't have the time, sorry. 
    I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.

• Lastly - I'm not a shop. I don't have credit card facilities and I don't do this full time (though sometimes it feels like I might!). It's a hobby I love, where I try to make damn sure that *everyone* wins. Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and I'll fix it.

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

Search carefully - some real *gems* in here....please ask for more info if unsure?

·         KYUSS - ..And the Circus Leaves Town 2000's repress, VG+/VG+...plays MINT.   $35

·         KYUSS – Wretch, German 2009 repress  double LP, VG+/VG+, plays NM.  $40

·         DAVID GILMOUR - Self Titled, NZ pressed LP   VG+/VG+  This to me is like discovering the Buckingham Nicks collaboration for the first time, after a lifetime of just listening to Fleetwood Mac. It’s just as good, different, but so similar that it fits right in the same canon. This one is in remarkable condition all round. Like all Pink Floyd and solo albums, quiet surfaces are an absolute bottom-level minimum for entry to the show. You got it here. And the same mastering as the AUS used.
Nice gatefold in ripper nick…oh you lucky lucky people…. Looks shiny and new, plays MINT.   $45

·         SPLIT ENZ WAIATA – original NZ pressing LP  VG+/VG+.  Some light wear to the cover, but otherwise plays beautifully and NM.  $18

·         EVERYTHING BUT THE GIRL - BABY THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT LP - NZ pressing VG+/VG+   Looks and plays NM. Hard to find in this condition as most are trashed. $25

·         EVERYTHING BUT THE  GIRL - LANGUAGE OF LIFE NZ LP – German pressing.  VG+/VG+. Looks and plays NM. Hard to find locally.   $40

·         KISS Hotter Than Hell 2014 re-issue. From the recent re-issue series. If you worried about older OG copies not sounding right, or playing less than NM, worry no more. The latest batch are what KISS fans have been calling for, for decades, and finally, they got the best!!
 STILL Sealed  $38

·         KISS Unmasked 2014 re-issue w/poster  STILL Sealed! $38

·         KISS Psycho Circus  2014 issue 1st time on vinyl with insane lenticular cover!  STILL sealed   $60   SOLD ELSEWHERE

·         KISS Love Gun 2014 re-issue w/paper gun!  STILL Sealed  $38

·         KISS MTV Unplugged 2014 double vinyl re-issue w/poster. Originals are very hard to find indeed.  This reissue is STILL Sealed.  $60

·         KISS Ace Frehley SOLO LP 2014 re-issue w/poster. Clearly, the best solo album by a country mile, and the hardest to find in any kind of decent nick, let alone with any original inserts present.  STILL Sealed  $38

·         THE MATRIX - Original Motion Picture Score (Don Davis) Limited Edition (1500 copies worldwide, Amazon exclusive colour variant) Reissue Split Red / Blue 180 gr vinyl SEALED - $50

·         LATE NIGHT TALES: NILS FRAHM Dbl gatefold vinyl with download, SEALED and new. Beautiful double of laid back sounds for late night creeps.   $48

·         U2 – 18 Singles – double vinyl brand NEW and SEALED. Latest pressing out of the States (about a week old).  $48

·         GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Deluxe Vinyl Edition, Various Artists  - double vinyl gatefold, new and SEALED  $50

·         THE WHITE STRIPES - Rare A-Sides Rare B-Sides unofficial release on black vinyl  $45

·         GUNS ‘N ROSES - G N' R Lies  unofficial release on black vinyl (if your original is beat up and won't play, this will be a great replacement at half the cost)  $50

·         VARIOUS ARTISTS – THE CROW unofficial, never commercially released on vinyl, they are asking and regularly getting $120 on eBay for this one. Try $75, SEALED, here.

·         THE CURE – Head On The Door UK 1st pressing   $40   ON HOLD

·         NEW ORDER – Low Life Swedish 1st pressing   $30

·         THE CURE – Concert (Cure Live)  UK 1st press  $30

·         NICK WARREN – Back To Mine dble LP – UK press, super hard to find in great condition like this. The best of the long series they did – full money back if you don’t absolutely LOVE it.   $50

·         NEW ORDER – Perfect Kiss Swedish 12” single   $20

·         NEW ORDER – Temptation  UK 12” single   $20

·         PINK FLOYD – MORE soundtrack LP  German 1st press, plays MINT. VG+/VG+  $20

·         PINK FLOYD – The Final Cut AUS 1st press  $30

·         NORTHLANE – Singularity ultra clear vinyl brand new and SEALED   $34

·         MODEST MOUSE – Interstate 8 LP blue vinyl brand new and SEALED  $34

·         SASHA & DIGWEED - Northern Exposure - Expeditions (3xLP, Comp, Ltd)  VG+/NM. Sleeve has some taping on top to cover some damage, but otherwise very nice. Impossible to find locally in any kind of decent condition and is a future classic collectable (already fetching well over $100 on eBay)   $85

·         THE CURE - Seventeen Seconds, White vinyl 2008 European remaster on Vinyl Lovers label. Plaine white poly-lined inner. VG++/NM     $60

·         CRAIG RICHARDS - Get Lost VII (3x12", Comp). Looks amazing, sounds even better. Lovely set for a Saturday night. VG+/VG+   $45

·         JAMES HOLDEN - At The Controls (3x12", Comp). NM/NM. The trance protégé becomes the master of the decks. Commanding…   $45

·         SATOSHI TOMIIE - New Day (2x12", Album). NM/NM. Another beauty…incredible condition. Shmick as you like. Incredible full and huge sound, track to track.  $45

·         VARIOUS- Northern Exposure 2 (East Coast Edition Pt 1) (2x12", Unofficial). VG+/VG+. Some ghosting on 2nd LP that doesn’t affect sound. More incredible tunes for the acknowledged masters of the decks, Sasha and Digweed. Classic set on double LP’s.  $45

·         TYRANT (Lee Burridge/Craig Richards) - No Shoes, No Cake (3xLP, Comp). VG+/NM. Brilliant 3 LP set from the trance innovators.  $45

·         JAMES HOLDEN - DJ-Kicks (2x12", Comp) NM/VG+. My god this will give your speakers a *serious* workout!  I think my little Mission’s just had a coronary….”defib to stereo room., STAT!!”   $40

·         PHOTEK - DJ-Kicks (2x12", Comp) NM/NM. The sound on these DJ Kicks albums is SO huge, it’s actually kinda’ scary. ‘Brothers In Arms’ to flex your speakers?  Piffle…try a dance mix like this and pick yourself and your mates off the floor later.   $40    

·         MAYA JANE COLES - DJ-Kicks (2x12", Comp, Smplr). NM/NM. Massive sound, awesome tuneage.The others in this series (2 of which are above) are exceptional value today too, at even less. They want about $150 on eBay for this one. Take this beautiful cared-for-copy for just $45.

CLEARANCE (I’m about *this* far away from putting all these in a crate at some Record Fair and doubling the prices…..so take ‘em while you can)

reigning sound: live at goner records $15
https://www.discogs.com/Reigning-Sound-Live-At-Goner-Records/release/2087533

Anita o’day – Sings for Oscar  NM/NM  $15

Bonjah – Beautiful Wild  NM/NM $15

Brian Wilson – Reimagines Gershwin limited edition & numbered gatefold NM/NM $15

Fame Soundtrack (Jap press) with OBI $10    

Linkin park – Living Things, on White vinyl  NM/NM  $14

Lissie – My Wild West, Orange vinyl pressing NM/NM $12

Mayer hawthorn – How Do You Do  NM/NM   $12

Of mice and men – Restoring Force, Grey/marbled splatter  NM/NM $12

Robbie Robertson – How To Become Clairvoyant  NM/NM  $12

UB40 – A Labour of Love  UK original   NM/NM  $12
You + me (Pink!) – Rose Ave LP NM/NM   $12
Tommy Castro – Painkiller LP   NM/NM    $12                             

Edited by candyflip

Hi candyflip,

Can i please have the following.

regards

brendan

7 hours ago, candyflip said:

·         LATE NIGHT TALES: NILS FRAHM Dbl gatefold vinyl with download, SEALED and new. Beautiful double of laid back sounds for late night creeps.   $48

·         VARIOUS ARTISTS – THE CROW unofficial, never commercially released on vinyl, they are asking and regularly getting $120 on eBay for this one. Try $75, SEALED, here.

·         NICK WARREN – Back To Mine dble LP – UK press, super hard to find in great condition like this. The best of the long series they did – full money back if you don’t absolutely LOVE it.   $50

·         SASHA & DIGWEED - Northern Exposure - Expeditions (3xLP, Comp, Ltd)  VG+/NM. Sleeve has some taping on top to cover some damage, but otherwise very nice. Impossible to find locally in any kind of decent condition and is a future classic collectable (already fetching well over $100 on eBay)   $85

·         JAMES HOLDEN - At The Controls (3x12", Comp). NM/NM. The trance protégé becomes the master of the decks. Commanding…   $45

·         SATOSHI TOMIIE - New Day (2x12", Album). NM/NM. Another beauty…incredible condition. Shmick as you like. Incredible full and huge sound, track to track.  $45

·         VARIOUS- Northern Exposure 2 (East Coast Edition Pt 1) (2x12", Unofficial). VG+/VG+. Some ghosting on 2nd LP that doesn’t affect sound. More incredible tunes for the acknowledged masters of the decks, Sasha and Digweed. Classic set on double LP’s.  $45

·         JAMES HOLDEN - DJ-Kicks (2x12", Comp) NM/VG+. My god this will give your speakers a *serious* workout!  I think my little Mission’s just had a coronary….”defib to stereo room., STAT!!”   $40

·         PHOTEK - DJ-Kicks (2x12", Comp) NM/NM. The sound on these DJ Kicks albums is SO huge, it’s actually kinda’ scary. ‘Brothers In Arms’ to flex your speakers?  Piffle…try a dance mix like this and pick yourself and your mates off the floor later.   $40    

·         MAYA JANE COLES - DJ-Kicks (2x12", Comp, Smplr). NM/NM. Massive sound, awesome tuneage.The others in this series (2 of which are above) are exceptional value today too, at even less. They want about $150 on eBay for this one. Take this beautiful cared-for-copy for just $45.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, reflux075 said:

Hi candyflip,

Can i please have the following.

regards

brendan

You sir, have unbelievable taste.  :thumb:

I'll be really sad to see these go - but you will be ecstatic.

In touch shortly with the invoice.

• Like 2

Hey Flipper.  Can i grab all the New Order please?  There's no condition reports against them, but I will assume they are up to your usual impeccable standard.

Postage to 3195 too thanks.

David

• Like 1

On 5/24/2017 at 10:00 AM, Piko said:

Darn The Crow is a great soundtrack, nice pick up

Wow, I didn't even know The Crow was released on vinyl.  I reckon the Cure's "Burn" is one of the best tracks ever written!

Can I be next in line if that sale falls through?

D

7 hours ago, Prana69 said:

Hey Flipper.  Can i grab all the New Order please?  There's no condition reports against them, but I will assume they are up to your usual impeccable standard.

Postage to 3195 too thanks.

David

Hi David - I need to put them through the Disco Knosti tonight, but yes, they were pulled in dusty but very nice condition.

If they don't meet your usual high standards, I won't offer them. :)

I'll add the Cure 'Concert' too, no issue.

'The Crow' is done and dusted I'm afraid mate.

I may get another sometime next month, but that's it for now.

9 hours ago, The Blues said:

Hi Candyflip, 

If the David Gilmore and both Pink Floyd albums are available I'd like to grab them please. 

Strangely, they are all still here!

And now, they are all your's.

Great choices.

Be in touch shortly with an invoice.

• Like 1