Sign in to follow this  
Tivoli Hi-Fi

FS: Naim Unitiserve high-end music server

Item:  Trade-In Naim Unitiserve, 2TB music server
Location:  Tivoli Hi-Fi, 155-157 Camberwell Rd, Hawthorn East, VIC, 3123
Price:  $1800
Item Condition:  Trade-In item with 3 month warranty. Unit in very good condition.
Payment Method:  Paypal, Cash - Pickup in store, Credit Card including AMEX with no fees or penalties.
Extra Info: 

Naim UNITISERVE in very good condition.  High-performance UPnP music server with internet radio, 2TB hard drive capacity, 24-bit / 192kHz playback and storage.  Supports a broad range of music formats: WAV, FLAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, AAC, Windows Media-formatted files, Ogg Vorbis and MP3

For quicker replies please PM Tivoli Hi-Fi staff member James @jimsanwith any questions or extra information needed.

Pictures:

Naim Unitiserve - rear.jpg

Naim Unitiserve - front.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Neo
      Price: $125 Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Lane cove State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, PayPal Reason for selling: NLR Further information: great cable that’s retails for $325 and is perfect if you have a Naim pre and non naim power amplifier or the other way around. This will certainly be a special order item as dealers keep din to din naim cables. 
      Postage is extra 
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Neo
      Price: $1600 Item Condition: 9.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Lane Cove 2066 State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, Cash Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information: fantastic power amplifier with the specs outlined in the link
      RRP is $3000 and with the recent price rise would be a lot more. 
       https://www.naimaudio.com/product/nap-155-xs
      Postage extra
      Photos:

• By mpearce38
      Price: $2950 Item Condition: Excellent- No marks fully operational Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Keysborough State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, PAYPAL, PAYID Reason for selling: No Longer Required Further information: 

To all the Naim Fanboys out there I get it 🙂  There is an attention to detail and feel of quality in this amp which is special. Everything is designed purposefully with all knobs  feeling silky smooth, connectors are all hand wired and it weighs a ton!!.  The sound floor is amazingly low with music coming from a jet black canvas right up there with the Bryston B135. It has an amazing ability to reveal subtle details  like the tapping of Birdy's  piano pedals or the muted breathing of Michael McDonald.  You hear things in records you didn't know existed.  But it also has a remarkable ability to not sound analytical despite the detail retrieval something the Devialet 120 could not.  Bass is strong and tight, mid range smooth and non fatiguing.  it has a wonderful sense of rhythm and pace.  It bettered my Roksan Caspian M2 which is a master in this regard. There is plenty of current on tap too,  it had no trouble driving my PMCs 23s to party levels and would be a great match for hard to drive speakers like Dynaudios.  It matches the moon 340ix for control despite the moon being rated significantly higher. 

Unit is is excellent condition with original box and remote it was one of the later models produced in the series, I purchased it of a fellow SNA'r to demo in my system as I'm cycling through a few integrates at the moment. I replaced it with a moon 340IX and it was a toss up which one I kept but I've decided to keep the moon only because it has the built in DAC but for SQ I actually really like the Naim sound and can see why they have a cult following.

I've priced this very competitively so price is firm as any lower then this and I will sell the Moon instead.

Any questions just ask happy to post at buyers or pick-up also available  

• By mpearce38
      Price: $3500 Item Condition: Excellent- No marks fully operational Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Keysborough State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information: 

needs no introduction highly regarded and award winning integrated with Naims legendary build quality and infectious sound. Vocals are staging are among the best I've heard in my system, bass is tight and melodic

2nd owner purchased from another SNAr

excellent condition no marks have original remote, Manuals and box happy to negotiate for a quick sale

• By Bill125812
      Price: $100 Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Beautiful Brissy State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash, Bank transfer Reason for selling: Nlr Further information:   I purchased this a couple of weeks ago to compare against my new cable.  I paid $120 for it 

Nice cable but very stiff as all Naim cables are 

I’ll sell for $100 including postage