John Wick 2.....

Finally we get to see John Wick 2  here , a movie that was released almost 3 months ago in the US.

If you liked the first full on shoot em up film this one ramps it up even further.

Heaps of fights and gunplay , all ridiculously over the top.

Just how I like it !!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Full Range said:

I watched Volume 1 on Netflix a few months ago 

He got those Ruskys in the end 

Yeah that'll learn em for killing his pooch....damn ruskies.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Watched this one yesterday, loved the first, fell asleep during this try hard sequel. the first was over the top, but this was purely ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, Sime said:

Watched this one yesterday, loved the first, fell asleep during this try hard sequel. the first was over the top, but this was purely ridiculous. 

How very true. John Wick 2 is just a HDR demo film that is all.

You felt kinda bad for the inevitable demise for the bad guys in the first, did not care who he killed in the second. 

Part 2 was an example of a sequel for sequels sake. 

• 1 month later...

I can normally overlook flaws in a movie if the story is good. The story isnt that strong in No 2 (or No 1 for that matter) but I can usually dig that if the action is good.

At one stage the Mustangs screen gets smashed. The very next scene its perfect again. 

John gets up after being ran down with a car and starts kicking, 30 secs earlier he totalled a big russian the same way...thats ok as that adds the the invincibility of the character.

Later he's holding a dude's head between his feet and shoots him right through the scone. Trouble was his foot was right where the bullet would have exited.

It was good to see neo and morphius together again

All in all a pretty enjoyable flick, but let down with a few cinema graphic blunders

3 out of 5 Glock's.

It's clever how the movies take the pi$$ out of themselves but still keep you 'in', haha.

Not as good as the first one but for a bit of brain out fun, good stuff. Ended very well I reckon, will get me into the next one, as the ending is designed to do I guess. :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2017 at 8:33 AM, Darren69 said:

It's clever how the movies take the pi$$ out of themselves but still keep you 'in', haha.

Not as good as the first one but for a bit of brain out fun, good stuff. Ended very well I reckon, will get me into the next one, as the ending is designed to do I guess. :)

I agree, not quite as good as the first one, but I still enjoyed it.

I watched it last night, it was the perfect movie on a Friday night after a crappy week at work .

• Like 1

• 1 year later...