A J

FS: NAD 320BEE

Item: NAD 320BEE Integrated Amp
Price: 200
Item Condition: As photo - good condition optically and functionally
Reason for selling: Downsizing
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:
selling everything not currently being used - bought for daughter but she is off overseas. A local buyer will have option of a set of pretty cool Sony Floorstanders for an additional $50. This would be great for a second system. Picture was the original when I bought it - I haven't used it since so out it goes at the same great price

Pictures:

Nad.jpg

Hi Aaron - you have a keen eye, thanks for sparing me some optic time.

I have PM'ed A J and hope to talk this afternoon.

Regards

John

This was my very first amp! 

Looks like it is in excellent condition. Gotta love the earlier NAD amps !

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AR9
      Item Condition: 8/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Bank Transfer, Paypal Reason for selling: No longer Required Further information:
       I am selling these on behalf of a friend who only recently moved on to a MDZ-1R. I never own this model before but first impression is wide sound stage, sweet & smooth high and very comfortable. It is very well built (feel more robust than K7xx which i used to have). He purchased it from store DJ for $800. It has 1 mark on the left rubber band and both bands are still in great shape. Leather band is still in great shape too. Cups are still plush and comfy. It comes with spiral cable, long cable, velvet bag, boxes, 6.5mm adaptor & some papers.  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By neilz2170
      Item Condition: Used excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Baby Further information:

Due to baby, can only support one of my subs so selling the other.
      May have slight scratches due to its high gloss finish.

Warranty till February 2023.

May have the original packaging still available. Have additional 3M power cable included with it.

Will help with moving and may transport at a reasonable cost in Sydney. If possible troll

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By SumonKabir
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Beeliar State: Western Australia Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:
      I bought them from USA few years ago and used them for few hours to test them. No box. If you need just a pair just let me know.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By The Fresh Prince
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Finished playing with it Further information:
      I wanted to try a high powered SET amp. An incredible piece of kit for the money. Impossible, to find something like this for anywhere near asking price.
      Australian delivered and for Australian voltage (not one of the older amps, or an import)
      It is, as new. Complete with all packaging, remote etc.
      Local pick up.

Photos:

• By The Fresh Prince
      Item Condition: Super Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Not needed Further information:

Awesome high end sealed Sub. Amazing for music. Never used in home theatre scenario, and always in my dedicated audio room.
      Price is for the pair!
      Local pick up only. They are beasts!
      Unused grilles included, but not pictured

Photos: