Sign in to follow this  
PauliD

Anyone have experience with the Pioneer N-50a?

4 hours ago, PeteD said:

Does anyone really care?

Yes I do, it was great for work and in the garage, better than any radio station. Had a very good like and dislike feature.

On 7/19/2017 at 5:15 AM, powerav said:

Yes I do, it was great for work and in the garage, better than any radio station. Had a very good like and dislike feature.

You can still access Pandora following close down in AUS/NZ:-

step 1 - install a free VPN (virtual private network) app.

step 2 - connect to VPN and change location to US East or somewhere else where Pandora still operates.

step 3 - start Pandora and enjoy.

Good for home but no good at work as I used to stream from phone to portable speaker and that's where I used it most.

On 8/1/2017 at 10:41 AM, powerav said:

Good for home but no good at work as I used to stream from phone to portable speaker and that's where I used it most.

It's easy to install a free VPN on your phone - so you can carry on with Pandora as usual at work.

I we the op settled on the n50a, I am thinking about going down this path, and like the look of the 30ae, or the fancier 50 and 70 models. Not sure if there is much about on the 2nd hand market in the way of the AE models yet. ?

On 10/05/2017 at 6:33 PM, PauliD said:

Hey,

Anyone played with one these? Awesome or rubbish?

I'm looking for a network streamer to replace some borrowed equipment (Sonos connect and DAC Magic 1). Mainly for Spotify, but I have NAS with FLACs and I'd like to have USB in.

What HiFi liked it and going cheap on Kogan.

https://www.whathifi.com/pioneer/n-50a/review

Thoughts?

Awesome. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By peppy
      Item: Cambridge Audio CXN Network Streamer or Similar
      Price Range: Nego, in line with previous sales.
      Item Condition: Used, in good condition
      Extra Info: Looking for a good network streamer. Seems Cambridge Audio CXN is gone in the past for $600ish, hence looking at that and open to other options as well.
      Needs to drive a pair of Active Monitors (XLR connects preferred, but not a deal breaker if not)
      Based in Sydney, happy to cover postage of course.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By bb6152
      Item: Auralic Aries Femto w/Linear Power Supply
      Price Range: circa $1,000
      Item Condition: Used/Excellent
      Extra Info: Please PM to discuss

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By bb6152
      Item Condition: Used/excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Salter Point, Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: 
      I actually have two of these and they are both for sale. Price is for one.
      UPDATE: One definitely sold and second one potentially sold (waiting on confirmation/payment).

Original owner, both in excellent condition and both come with original box and all accessories. These are fantastic devices for the price.

As most would already know, simply connect to internet or a music server and play through existing stereo. Remote control via phone or computer apps. They can also work as pre-amps.

Only selling because I have gone further up market with more expensive streaming devices.

Payment by cash or bank transfer. Will ship at purchaser's expense.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By MAXXX
      Price: $299 Item Condition: Used, excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Kardinya State: Western Australia Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: NLR Further information:  Integra DTR 30.4  THX certified, 3 zone network A/V receiver , used in my study in stereo mode only, mostly for Spotify, streaming from NAS etc.  (Zone 2 powering outdoor speakers). Never abused, comes with remote control.

In HT setup  was used just as preamplifier/processor  with this one:
                                                                                    I am the second owner, got it without setup microphone .
                                                                                    Prefer local sale, but if not sold locally, postage for Australia should be around $30 depending on your postcode.
                                                                                    Note: Comes with standard power cable.

Amplifier Section
      Power Output (8 Ω, 20 Hz-20 kHz, FTC)100W /Channel (8 Ω)
      Dynamic Power240W /Channel (3 Ω)
      210W /Channel (4 Ω)
      120W /Channel (8 Ω)
      THD (Total Harmonic Distortion)0.08%(Power Rated)
      Damping Factor60 (Front, 1 kHz, 8Ω)
      Input Sensitivity and Impedance200 mV/47 kΩ(LINE)
      Rated RCA Output Level and Impedance200 mV/2.2 kΩ(Line out)
      Maximum RCA Output Level and Impedance2.0 V/2.2 kΩ(Line out)
      Frequency Response5 Hz100 kHz/ +1 dB-3 dB
      Tone Control±10dB, 50 Hz(BASS)
      ±10dB, 20 kHz(TREB)
      Signal to Noise Ratio106 dB (LINE, IHF-A)
      Speaker Impedance6 Ω16 Ω
      Video Section
      Input Sensitivity/Output Level and Impedance1 Vp-p/75 Ω (Component Y)
      0.7 Vp-p/75 Ω (Component Pb/Cb, Pr/Cr)
      1 Vp-p/75 Ω (Composite)
      Component Video
      Frequency Response5Hz - 100MHz, -3 dB
      Tuner Section
      FM
      Tuning Frequency Range87.5 MHz 107.9 MHz
      AM
      Tuning Frequency Range522/530 kHz1611/1710 kHz
      Preset Channels40
      General
      Power SupplyAC 120 V, 60 Hz
      Power Consumption6.3 A
      Dimensions (W X H X D)17 1/8" x 6 7/8" x 12 7/8"
      435 × 174.5 × 326.5 mm
      Weight25.4 lbs (11.5 kg)

More info:   https://integraworldwide.com/au/products/dtr304/index.htm

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By gonefishing999
      Item: Sonore Signature Rendu
      Price: $2200
      Item Condition:V Good
      Reason for selling:NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: The SSR is a very simple device that does only one thing, take a stream (DLNA) via Ethernet and output it via SPDIF or I2S onto your DAC.  Widely considered to be the best digital front end/renderer. It had a fantastic SPDIF output however listening to it via the I2S output is a revelation.

I have used this for 2 years , I purchased from USA 2nd hand the transformer has been rewired to 230v, the iec socket has been upgraded Schaffner
      (mains filter with excellent filter attenuation and a mains switch) More information can be found in the following.

https://www.computeraudiophile.com/ca/reviews/Sonore-Signature-Series-Rendu-Review/