Posted (edited)
On 14/07/2017 at 10:25 AM, Marc said:

I can confirm Mercure Tower accommodation is now sold out. There are 50+ rooms still available in the Pullman Tower still though.

Links via the HiFi Show website.

Would recommend the Pullman Tower, Family and I had a lovely stay and breakfast there last year for a couple of nights, nice. 

Edited by 125dBmonster

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, 125dBmonster said:

Keen, what day do I need to start perving on all the things with cable and a plug hanging out of it, I assume from the day before as set up is going on ?.

Decided to team up with @Rob181 so have some local accommodation and Rob is a good Bloke we met at the Bathurst GTG last year

Will be in touch over the next few days to sort the finer details.:thumb: 

Does this mean I become the 'prentice...not looking for left handed screw drivers though...only right handed ones...

I can show youse all just how smart us xxxx'ers are...even ones temporarily living in NSW...

Edited by Rob181

On 15/07/2017 at 6:43 AM, Darren69 said:

Yes, might be good to drop into @joz on Sunday though my crap-o-meter will be kept in check by no demon drink consumption prior to the arvo flight north. :D

Hoping to also catch up with @Sirmorebeer

Dunno how far away @Tubularbells church is.

I'm heading over for the weekend on the Friday, but won't be able to make it to the show till Sunday. Was hoping to catch up Daz .

Cheers Dave