Item: Sugden Masterclass HA-4 Class A Headphone Amplifier

Item condition: Immaculate condition except for a small scratch underneath at the rear, see pictures. It comes complete with the original paperwork and accessories etc.

Price: $1295 (RRP is $2895)

Reason for selling: I’ve recently changed to a full server based system and my DAC now doubles as my headphone amp.

Payment Methods: Paypal, Cash - Pickup, or Australia Post COD.

Extra Info: The HA-4 is a very high quality product hand made in England. It is a full Class A design and capable of driving even the most demanding headphones, I use Bayerdynamic T1’s. It can also act as a high quality pre-amp.

Full product details can be found on the Sugden website

Pictures:

HA4_1.jpg

HA4_2.jpg

HA4_3.jpg

HA4_4.jpg

HA4_5.jpg

HA4_6.jpg

HA4_7.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DrMikeOz
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Wollongong State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal (buyer pays fees), EFT Reason for selling: quarantine upgrade fever Further information: 

** Price Drop - too many amps and i'm getting in trouble.. **

Willsenton R8 tube amp - integrated amp, power amp and headphone amp.

One of the new darlings of youtube audio reviewers and a very well made piece of Chi-fi!

Takes KT88, EL34, 6CA7, KT77 or 6550 output tubes.  Specced with the optional PSVane EL34-PH output tubes.  Paid 2100AUD in April and arrived on my doorstep on May 5th 2020, so less than a month old. Save $550 and a significant wait as these things seem to be in high demand - price is firm 230V model Still have original box and outer box so no issues with Australia wide postage (est $50-80)  
      More information here: https://www.china-hifi-audio.com/en/willsenton-tube-amplifier-c-77/willsenton-r8-kt88-el34-x4-tube-integrated-amp-power-amplifier-headphone-p-2268?zenid=6b48d2b2cedb2141b62d652c97b1fae7

This in-depth review covers all the features well - i never thought i'd say this but read the comments as well to learn more about the headphone amp (supposed to be fantastic) and speaker pairings. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By alexb
      Price: $700 Item Condition: Mint in original packaging Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Paypal (buyer pays all transaction fees and postage) Reason for selling: Selling headphone rig Mint condition, used infrequently and battery always kept charged. Legendary performance. Comes with original box and accessories including charger, USB cable, booklet, rubber strap bands for stacking with other devices, international power adaptors.

Upgraded to Mullard 6021 and Sonotube tubes (great improvement over stock tubes).

At the front: 3.5mm single ended headphone output; 5 LED sample rate indicator for DSD64 (white), 88.2kHz/96kHz (blue), 176.4kHz/192kHz (green) and 44.1/48kHz (red); a volume potentiometer (also serves as on/off switch); power LED indicator; high and low gain switch and 2.5mm balanced headphone output.

At the rear: 3.5mm fixed 2Vrms analog output signal (straight from DAC); power/charging connection; micro USB digital input; input switch allowing you to choose from digital or analog input sources; a 2.5mm balanced input; and a 3.5mm single ended input.

Dimensions: 145mm x 25mm x 82mm / 5.75″ x 1″ x 3.25″ RMS per channel, both channels driven: Single Ended: 80mW into 32 ohms 95mW into 50 ohms 75mW into 150 ohms 60mW into 300 ohms Balanced: 125mW into 32 ohms 145mW into 50 ohms 110mW into 150 ohms 95mW into 300 ohms Input impedance SE: 10k Input impedance BAL: 50k Output impedance SE and BAL: < 1 Ohm
      Photos:

• By alexb
      Item: Nordost Hemidall 2 Headphone Cable for Audeze 2m
      Price: $SOLD
      Item Condition: Mint
      Reason for selling: Selling headphone rig
      Payment Method: Pickup, Cash, EFT, Paypal (buyer pays all transaction fees and postage)
      Extra Info:

Mint condition, locally purchased headphone cables with balanced 4-pin XLR connection with both 6.5 and 3.25mm jack. One of the best headphone cables on the market and a massive improvement on stock cables. Used infrequently for dedicated head-fi rig.

Photos:

• By Zlok
      Item: HiFiMan Edition XV2 & aftermarket cable 6.35mm Neutrik connector
      Price:  $800 with postage unless pickup
      Item Condition:  Fantastic used condition, as good as new.
      Reason for selling: funds for future audio gears
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Bought it new $1449 at minidiscau. ( 23/05/2018 ) It come with Aftermarket cable which is Canare cable made in japan with 6.35mm Neutrik connector, worth $150 USD when it was new! Headphone was made in China and QC passed at 26-04-2018. Preferably come listen and pick up.

• By thejt
      Item: Shanling MC-30 Music Centre (Valves)
      Price: $625 or $650 with Logitech Harmony 650 universal remote
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Too much gear
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Shipped - Direct Deposit
      Extra Info:

I am the second owner of this locally delivered 240V unit and I am sure I will regret selling this later. Ask anyone who has ever come across one of these and they will back me up with how they were blown away by this little unit. The build quality is excellent, thick aluminium body and heavy transformers. The design is well thought out with the feet all featuring levelling. The sound it makes is lush and although it seems like it would not create a generous amount of sound at 3W (Class A) I can fill a lounge room with gorgeous sound without even going half way on the dial. This is without even using easy to drive speakers, I had used Quad 11L and Dynaudio Contour 1.32E which are both only about 86dB. It has a pre-out should you want more power, but I tried using a Quad 909 and preferred it direct. The unit actually provided more bass on its own. Feature wise, CD player, FM and AM radio, 3.5mm input and RCA input which should cover everything you could want. 

The original owner lost the remote but the unit can be operated from the controls on the device itself. Volume adjustment is a bit of a chore like that though so I picked up a Logitech universal unit which I can include for an extra $25 (cost $70). A common issue with many Shanling CD players is the occasion pause during cd playback but this is occurs only very occasionally and lasts about 1 - 2 seconds before resuming. The MC-30 has been otherwise faultless. I have the original double box so can ship at buyers risk if desired but note it is fairly heavy. Great chance to get into valves or Class A amplification without too much outlay. Questions welcome and I will try to answer best I can. Donation on sale to SNA. Please look at all the glowey bits in the pictures!

Praise:

https://www.stereophile.com/integratedamps/308shan/index.html

http://www.charismaaudio.com/products/shanling/mc30.htm