FS: THE ANTI-RSD ..s/hand SATDEE Night Vinyl #3

SOLD

See OTHER SATURDAY NIGHT's OFFERINGS  here.....  and...  HERE

I think RSD is a load of crap...over-priced repressings of stuff most people wouldn't cross the street to piss on.

But that's just me... for those that appreciate original masterings and quality content, here's your lot.

Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
Location ... Melbourne
Item condition description ...see below (Standard SNA gradings)
Price and price conditions ...as specified below

Reason for selling ...Your Saturday hand-picked suggestions.
Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only, combine with items from other past Sales to get best value (plenty left in sales from Feb/March).

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

•         Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of the total sold will follow.
  •         All titles here get brand new inner and outer sleeves before shipping.
  •          I try and ship 5 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

• ·         I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
  • ·         Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
  • ·         I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for smaller orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
  • ·         Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough). 

•       ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
    I just don't have the time, sorry. 
    I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.

• Lastly - I'm not a shop. I don't have credit card facilities and I don't do this full time (though sometimes it feels like I might!). It's a hobby I love, where I try to make damn sure that *everyone* wins. Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and I'll fix it.

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

Spacek – Curvatia double album, not easy to find. Bit of wear but otherwise shmick.  $40

Whitney Houston – Whitney AUS gatefold. Nice all around. $16

Elton John – Here and There UK original press on DJM Records.  Few marks, plays really nicely.  $10

* Goatboy*   Split Enz – Waiata UK LP pressing. Cover has marks but looking OK. Record has some scuffs too, but will play well.  $10

Circle Jerks – VI LP Dutch pressing. Cover and OIS look near new, record looks very nice. $20

Stevie Wonder – Hotter Than July AUS gatefold pressing.  Wax and cover very nice.  $10

Jimi Hendrix – Smash Hits  UK mid price LP. Light wear to the cover, record looks very nice.  $20

* Rocketfrogs *  Jimi Hendrix Experience – Radio One double black vinyl UK gatefold press, cover has light wear and 2 good pieces of wax.  $30

* Gryffles*  Metallica - $5.95 EP ‘garage days re-revisited’ AUS pressing, 5 trck 45rpm. Some light wear, record is shmick.  $30

The Doors – Weird Scenes Inside The Goldmine double original AUS press, original inners, NM all around.  $50

* MikeyD *  Sly & Robbie – Language Barrier in shrink UK repressing LP, with OIS. Nice everything.  $15

* Rocketfrogs *   The Mothers – Over-Nite Sensation LP  UK gatefold press. Cover has some wear, record pretty nice.  $20

George Harrison – Dark Horse LP AUS press, nice record and cover.  $15

* Goatboy*    Prince – Sign ‘O The Times double original LP, in shrink German pressing. Hype sticker intact and nice on front of shrink, two nice OIS. Records are marked, but should play well.  $40

Flowers – Icehouse LP  original AUS press. Cover has some wear, record pretty nice.  $10

Kraftwerk – Computer World UK original pressing, A1/B1 matrices, just light wear to the cover, lovely record.  $45

Kraftwerk – Radio-Activity UK original pressing, just light wear to the cover, lightly marked record.   $35

Siouxsie & Banshees – Nocturne double LP UK press. Nice cover and records - no issues. $20

Sid & Nancy ‘Love Kills’ soundtrack – various artists,  in shrink UK pressing. Some light rubbing wear through the shrink, else very nice. Record looks great.   $15

Midnight Oil – 10-1 AUS gatefold original press with OIS. Some wear to the back. Record is marked and plays with noise throughout. So a loud party player only…  $5

Stevie Nicks – Rock A Little US original (cut-out mark bottom left edge on front/back). Otherwise nice cover and record.  $12

The Beatles – 1962-1966  double LP  AUS original (YEX matrices and RED OIS’s). Bubbly front and back on the gatefold. Records are marked in places but should stand up OK.  $25

PIL – 9  UK in shrink. Great cover, nice A1 matrix record.  $15

The Clash – ST  UK repress, cover has some wear/small tear, record looks very nice.  $25

Magazine – Magic Murder and the Weather  UK press wih marked cover standing up well, record that looks just fine. Townhouse mastering.  $15

* Akira2558 *   The Cramps – RockinnReelinInAucklandNewZelandXXX  European original, pressed in West Germany, looks pretty nice all-round.  $20

Deep Purple – Stormbringer  AUS orginal LP. Little wear to the front and back, purple label wax looks ok wth a few marks.  $20

* Rocketfrogs *   Fleetwood Mac – Rumours AUS pressing. Marked and worn front textured cover, but has OIS and record is a 1st press AUS looking pretty nice.  $10

Edited by candyflip
  • Like 1