Item: below
Price: below
Item Condition: below
Reason for selling: Found Jesus
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Items listed below. Pick up only at this stage but PM me if you are interested and ill put you down on the list in case it doesnt sell locally:

MiniDSP 4 x 10 HD - New and unused in open box - SOLD

MiniDSP 2 x 4 in a box - used - SOLD

Azura horns 425hz  - Used - $450

Radian 745  1.4" compression drivers - As new - $600

AE TD10M midwoofers - $550 pair with enclosure included

B&C 8PE21 - New in box - $250 pair

Faital Pro 12PR310 - New in box $250 pair SOLD PENDING

Faital Pro 12FH520 - Lightly used $250 pair

Eminence Lab 12 Sub driver - Lightly used - $150

PRV 15W700 15" woofers - lightly used - $120 pair

Celestion Truvox 15" woofers - lightly used - $75 pair

Tymphany compression drivers 1" - lightly used - $50 pair

Seos Horns - bit scratched - $30 pair

Inkel pro power amp - $100

Yung 500w subwoofer amp - $100

Yamaha CA710 vintage amp - No screws for lid otherwise top nick and recently replaced capacitors - $200 EDIT: Forgot to add that the CA710 amp has the meters disconnected as the bulbs need replacing. I was planning to do this but never got around to it. The amp will operate without the wires being reconnected but the meteres will not work and will need new bulbs if you want them to light up. Also selector switch could do with deoxit spray to reduce switching click sound when changing source

NOTE:SELLING THIS STUFF AS FIRST IN BEST DRESSED I.E NOT HOLDING ANY ITEMS FOR MORE THAN A FEW HOURS. PAYMENT OR DEPOSIT TO HOLD ONLY. THANKS

Edited by logarhythm
  • Like 1

Happy to hear your getting down with ol JC.. In your parting ways I would be very pleased to purchase your CA710. Is it still available? Will PM if it is. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Coxy said:

Happy to hear your getting down with ol JC.. In your parting ways I would be very pleased to purchase your CA710. Is it still available? Will PM if it is. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All yours

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ENIGMA said:

Hi, Alistair,

im interested in the seos horns but need to assess if they suit a project I have. 

what size are they?

what frequency range?

what drivers do they suit?

cheers E.  

Info here. Cheers

https://www.parts-express.com/denovo-audio-seos-12-waveguide-2-3-bolt-matte-with-1-3-8-18-tpi-adapter--300-7070

Forgot to add that the CA710 amp has the meters disconnected as the bulbs need replacing. I was planning to do this but never got around to it. The amp will operate without the wires being reconnected but the meteres will not work and will need new bulbs if you want them to light up. Also selector switch could do with deoxit spray to reduce switching click sound when changing source