• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stephen0804
      Item: VAF Signature i33’s (Black Oak) 
      Price: $2,500 Including shipping
                  $2,000 Pickup
      Item Condition: Has a few scratches on top surface due to stupid cats and a mark on the front of one of the cloth speaker covers/grills, both of which are visible in the pics. Apart from that they are in great condition with no mechanical issues.
      Reason for selling: Have decided to upgrade and will no longer need them.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: These speakers are very good value for their price and retail for $5,790. The pair I’m selling will be 4 years old in January 2020, also I will be able to demo if needed as they will remain connected until sold.

https://vaf.com.au/products/signature-i33

Technical Specifications:
      Frequency Range 32Hz ~ 22kHz
      Frequency Response 37Hz ~ 19kHz (±2dB)
      Phase Response ±15° (100Hz ~ 20kHz)
      Impedance 6 ohms (nominal)
      Sensitivity 90dB (2.83V / 1m)
      Amplifier Power up to 200W
      Dimensions 245mm (W) × 1095mm (H) × 287mm (D)
      Weight 31kg (Gross) Per speaker

Photos: 

• By drainer2011
      Item: Dynaudio Focus 200XDs + Connect box and Iso pucks x8
      Price: $4999
      Item Condition: Used. Near brand new no marks at all.
      Reason for selling: Have a new born and have moved in with the in-laws, haven’t been using them. Will be upgrading to larger setup in a year or so.
      Extra Info:In perfect condition. Connect box and iso pucks included in price. Price negotiable within reason.

RRP when purchased in 2017 was
      Dynaudio Focus 200XDs- $7499
      Connect Box- $699
      Iso Pucks x 8 -$320

Photos:
      Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By GreatSouthernTime
      Hey Guys. 

sadly my cleaner just dropped and  broke my bookshelf speakers, a trusty set of Jamo e610. 

I am wanting to replace them but before I do I wanted some advice on models to look at. 
      I am running a modest set up made up of a REGA P1 into a vintage Technics SU-2500 Amp. 
      I usually play fairly chilled music and don’t blow the volume so a natural sound would be preferred. 

Appreciate any help. 

Thanks 
    • By Eskay
      Item: KEF XQ30 Floorstanders in Mahogany finish
      Price: Reduced to $595 FIRM
      Item Condition:Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, bank xfer
      Extra Info:
       Truly excellent condition - like new.   Original RRP over $3,000, 
      Can demo to serious buyers at my place.
      Happy to ship via pack and Send at purchasers cost. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By ThroneofGame
      Item: Original Vintage Knosti Disco-Antistat Record Washing Device
      Price: $70
      Item Condition:  Like new - hardly used - except for the box - it was made about 20 years ago!
      Reason for selling:  I have a VPI record cleaning machine
      Extra Info:  This is the German-made - pre-unification (says Made in W. Germany) - original version of probably the most economical record cleaning device on the market!

Cleans 7", 10" and 12" Records  All fluids etc are supplied in the box. Manual Record Cleaner. This is a very cost effective wet cleaning system for LP’s. Supplied with Full instructions and 1.0 Litres of Cleaning Fluid Easy To Use Excellent Value Extra Cleaning Fluid Easily obtainable
      Submerges a record in a bath of cleaning fluid.
      The principle is simple, two discs with a 100mm diameter, clamp each side of the record's label, thus protecting it during cleaning, this then rests in a groove at the top of the rectangular cleaning bath, the bath is topped up with supplied cleaning fluid, the record is then rotated around its central axis. As the record passes through the bath, two sets of brushes clean each side of the album. Once you’re happy with the results simply remove the record and centre clamps, and place your clean album on the rack to dry. Because the cleaning solution contains wetting agent, records dry without smears. When cleaning is complete, pour your used cleaning fluid from the bath through a filtering funnel back into you cleaning fluid bottle for re-use.

Read Marc Rushton's reveiw here:  https://www.stereo.net.au/reviews/review-knosti-disco-antistat-record-cleaner

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.