FS: Paradigm Studio Sub 12 - Black Oak

SOLD

Item: Paradigm Studio Sub 12 - Black Oak
Price: $1500
Item Condition: 
Used but in brand new condition. 
Reason for selling: 
I'm selling to fund a home theatre upgrade.
Payment Method: Cash, Bank transfer, paypal. 
Extra Info:  This subwoofer blew me away the first time I listened to it. The clarity and explosiveness of the bass is insane. It adds extension to the bottom end whilst listening to music and total immersion when you watch a movie. This was the first sub I owned that made you feel the sound whilst watching a movie. Incredible. You won't be disappointed by the incredibly clean and immersive sound this thing creates.

Even though this sub has a 12 inch driver, the 3400 watts peak / 1700 watts RMS power paired with the high excursion diver makes it play very loud down to 16 hz (DIN).

A link to the manufacture specifications page can be found here.
https://www.paradigm.com/products-archived/model=sub-12/page=specs

It comes in the original box and internal packaging so it is very easily transported if needed.

Demonstrations are welcome and encouraged if you're genuinely interested in picking this up.

Thanks,
Angus.

Pictures:

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Hi,

Yes, shipping is an option if the prospective buyer was willing to incur the cost.

I've looked at shipping for a previous item and found Couriers Please to be the most economical.

The rough dimensions of the box are 80x75x75cm and weighs around 45kg. Shipping would be from Baulkham Hills, NSW (2153).

Kind regards,

Angus.

• 2 weeks later...