SOLD

See LAST SATURDAY NIGHT's OFFERINGS  here.....

Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
Location ... Melbourne
Item condition description ...see below (Standard SNA gradings)
Price and price conditions ...as specified below

Reason for selling ...Your Saturday hand-picked suggestions.
Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes).

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

•         Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of the total sold will follow.
  •         All titles here get brand new inner and outer sleeves before shipping.
  •          I try and ship 5 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

• ·         I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
  • ·         Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
  • ·         I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for smaller orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
  • ·         Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough). 

•       ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
    I just don't have the time, sorry. 
    I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.

• Lastly - I'm not a shop. I don't have credit card facilities and I don't do this full time (though sometimes it feels like I might!). It's a hobby I love, where I try to make damn sure that *everyone* wins. Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and I'll fix it.

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

Pink Floyd – The Final Cut (SBP 237817) AUS gatefold pressing VG/VG+.  Good cover with some cat scratch wear, and ringwear on both sides, spine tear covered in black marker touch-up. Gatefold is very nice. The wax is SO important with this title, and needs to be near perfect as there are so many dead-quiet passages. I’ve washed and glued this pressing, and brought out the very best from wax that was already unmarked and shiny. The odd pop remains that might be fixed with some ultra-sonic treatment I’m unable to administer, else this is a great playing copy with an almost zero noise floor.  $19

The Rocky Horror Picture Show - Soundtrack - VG+/VG+. AUS original in great condition. Cover is really nice with just a touch of ringwear at bottom front, very slight spine edgewear. Back cover the same. Original Allans price sticker top right front. The record is near spotless and plays perfectly - seriously noiseless.   $14

War of the Worlds (Jeff Wayne) - VG/VG+. 2LP set AUS original press w/booklet stitched into the gatefold, 2 great LP's, lovely gatefold and fine example but for small tear where price sticker was on right front top, hints of ringwear front and back..   $20

ASIA – Self Titled – original AUS press with wonderful sleeve and record. Hard to find this one in this nick.  VG++/VG++   $18

Eric Clapton – Journeyman gatefold US pressed original. VG+/VG+. The cover is great but for some storage rubbing on the front and a tiny hint of ringwear on the back. Gatefold is lovely inside. Wax has some hairlines and light marks under strong overhead light, else plays beautifully.  $14

Supertramp – Autobiography Of..  German pressed original. VG/G. Cover has water damage along the bottom front and lower ¼ of the back. Original inner has the same. Wax shows plenty of marks but plays through just OK....a lot of noise on Track 1, lessening as it progresses in down to crackle in the background in the quieter parts, so that by track 4 it's barely noticeable. The SQ, its got be said, is exceptional, as I find 99% of all Alsdorf-pressed masters end up being.  $6   $4

Supertramp – Famous Last Words.. (SP-3732) Canadian pressed on translucent (audiophile?) vinyl. VG+/VG+. Cover has some minor rubbing wear, nice OIS, and wax with some light marks but plays great.  $14

Neil Young – On The Beach (R 2180) AUS original. VG+/VG+. Non-gatefold cover with just the lightest shadow from a price hype sticker top right, no OIS. The wax is near perfect (shows marks, but plays noiselessly – quality 1974 vinyl mix!).  $25

Neil Young – American Stars n' Bars - USA original 1977 pressing. (MSK 2261) VG+/VG+. Near perfect hard cardboard cover, great original paper inner and a lovely

record.  $18  (added after I filmed the video, sorry!)

Neil Young & The Bluenotes - This Note's For You - AUS original pressing. (25719-1) VG+/VG+. Nice cover with just a few front impressions, cat scratching,

and a very nice inner. Great clean record too. $16     (added after I filmed the video, sorry!)

ZZ Top – Eliminator (92-3774-1) Dutch pressing, made in Germany (Alsdorf press). VG/VG+. Cover great but for a tear in the front sleeve, top right. Original inner sleeve there. Wax is great and plays with awesome SQ.  $18

Edited by candyflip