My System Today

26DE744A-75CA-4C2E-9340-22829C0D6083.thumb.jpeg.8eac5f42c9b6dfe93bc99a1015165908.jpegHad @tcliffo1 pop round for a bit of a listen yesterday. Didn’t have the L1000 pre power setup only the Bewitch. Sounds pretty good I think. Soundstage depth is pretty impressive, bass control I’m very happy with as well.

Trying to talk the missus into letting me keep it. :cool:

Cheers Dave.

Edited by Pops110
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sime said:

@Happy building ikea stuff or any other flat packs is the bomb, I’ve even considered building stuff for other people as a part time job. 

Maybe I’m being a sexist here but most females could use the service. A female friend who’s done some architect degree once asked me to help saying my role will be limited since she’s good at it. Turned out to be a complete BS lol

• Volunteer
1 hour ago, Happy said:

Maybe I’m being a sexist here but most females could use the service. A female friend who’s done some architect degree once asked me to help saying my role will be limited since she’s good at it. Turned out to be a complete BS lol

Well not this female, I don't have any issues with putting flat pack stuff together (a few swear words), it's not really that hard.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, wolster said:

:offtopic::hijacked:Wipes brow after cleaning up 3 pages of posts that took this great thread seriously off track.

Particularly glaring at @Happy and @Martykt

Now, let's resume with more great posts about systems. Please :thumb:

Sorry Wolster, was thinking it might be an idea to ask @Kazz to move (or deleted... ) that discussion. :) 

Well to get things back on track enjoying a Symphonic Organ Piece on my system while tapping completely off topic comments on my iPhone.....

E62E5E30-E127-4832-AD26-72982FBE2A1D.thumb.jpeg.3e382491db23fd7e9bce3d2fb44bc179.jpeg 

Edited by Martykt
  • Like 10
  • Haha 1