My System Today

BobaFett,

May I ask, what are all the tubes on your receiver for?

Thank you

It is a called "KARLSSON NIXIE TUBE CLOCK".

DESCRIPTION

This 6-digit clock in a stainless steel case was designed by Peter van der Jagt in 1996. The tubes are OSRAM ZM1080. The read coating has been removed so that the glass to the side-view tubes tubes are shiny. Numbers glow orange with a faint violet. The clock is crystal controlled. Only a limited quantity has been produced. I bought this item from Germany. You won't be able to find it in SG.

Zoom-in pictures below:

DESCRIPTION

This 6-digit clock in a stainless steel case was designed by Peter van der Jagt in 1996. The tubes are OSRAM ZM1080. The read coating has been removed so that the glass to the side-view tubes tubes are shiny. Numbers glow orange with a faint violet. The clock is crystal controlled. Only a limited quantity has been produced. I bought this item from Germany. You won't be able to find it in SG.

You are using your dvd player as cd transport and your tube as preamp? Is there a big improvement?

Ermmm....Liz, I think you are only looking at a mere percentage of the entire Xtremeplace member's setup here...There are many many many more forumers whom have really cool and impressive setup that never shown here...I am just a small fraction in the middle range.

Pple like Jag and others...spent alot on their HT stuff which they never post here...I am not rich lar. ??? ;D

Ermmm....Liz, I think you are only looking at a mere percentage of the entire Xtremeplace member's setup here...There are many many many more forumers whom have really cool and impressive setup that never shown here...I am just a small fraction in the middle range.

Pple like Jag and others...spent alot on their HT stuff which they never post here...I am not rich lar. ??? ;D

haha...hey can see that you DIY screen got wrinkles on the top right hand corner and bottom. ever thought of getting rid of them?

DESCRIPTION

this one from UK...

http://www.electricstuff.co.uk/nixiegallery.html

Elsewhere not in the pictures include:

1. System audio bkshlvs+MS bipole spkrs for surrs

2. VCR & TV

3. Benq 8700+

4. JBL front effect spkrs for yamaha front effect processing

A small HT but enough to make me feel like I'm in the movie. ;D

What an awesome array of Remote Controllers..Jag!!!

You're using a Universal Remote Controller I beileved?

Wow...3 Behringer Forcefeeback Destroyer!!! :o :o :o

Stacking of 2 SVS Subwoofer...?!?! :P :P :P

And the Yammy! AZ2...where's your Benq 8700? ;D

Cool setup man! 8)

What an awesome array of Remote Controllers..Jag!!!

You're using a Universal Remote Controller I beileved?

Wow...3 Behringer Forcefeeback Destroyer!!! :o :o :o

Stacking of 2 SVS Subwoofer...?!?! :P :P :P

And the Yammy! AZ2...where's your Benq 8700? ;D

Cool setup man! 8)

Those are not 3 BFDs. Those are 3 DEQ2496s.

The 3 remotes in the center of the remotes....... they are my universal remotes. 1 marantz RC2000MkII, 1 Pronto and 1 ProntoPro.

Those are not 3 BFDs. Those are 3 DEQ2496s.

The 3 remotes in the center of the remotes....... they are my universal remotes. 1 marantz RC2000MkII, 1 Pronto and 1 ProntoPro.

Oops...hehehe...I see I see...

;D

Hmmm...Jag never been to your place before but can see that your HT Room veri "Cramp" leh...how's the room acoustic...? ???

Acoutics are adequate in my room. The liveliness of the room is excellent balance. Not too lively and not too dead.

There are some imperfections in this setup, but I have to compromise between practicality and performance.

To Top