My System Today

i think its quite hard to find a place that will host pics AND allow it to be shown on an external site; for example you can host a pic on tripod, but if you try and link it directly from here you see a "image hosted on tripod". As far as XP goes, there may be not enough space on the hosting account to host everyone's pics plus it's not built for it (as far as I can see)

i think its quite hard to find a place that will host pics AND allow it to be shown on an external site; for example you can host a pic on tripod, but if you try and link it directly from here you see a "image hosted on tripod". As far as XP goes, there may be not enough space on the hosting account to host everyone's pics plus it's not built for it (as far as I can see)

yeah...i thought this site got same function as AVSforums.....anyway sigh...hehe wish to see all those local setups...here.

Sorry to all members that currently, this is the limit that i can provide. My hosting plan only have limited capacity to host the forum. Do hope that you guys can source a good place to host your image and link it to your post.

Can use www.photobucket.com very good online storage for free..

Heres a shot of my HT room.. still under construction..

Phil

wah phil...your setup nice leh....how come yr screen not up yet huh?? too bad my room not suitable for floorstands...cos of the stupid door.....anyone can give me idea how to improve my HT?

that darn door on the right....when it swings open confirm slam onto the floorstands... :(

Im only using entry level amps and speakers. I like the logos on your wall. Where to buy? Do they have DTS-ES and DD-EX?

me DIY them all...hehe get clear aryclic sheets.. then download the logos...get them printed on kodak paper...then spray the borders with black...use 3M doubls sided velcro to mount them on the wall. ;D

i do have a number of them....can send to you if you want.

me DIY them all...hehe get clear aryclic sheets.. then download the logos...get them printed on kodak paper...then spray the borders with black...use 3M doubls sided velcro to mount them on the wall. ;D

i do have a number of them....can send to you if you want.

I also do the same. print using phot printer and frame it with cheap photo frame. hang it using 3M command tape.