My System Today

Guest BobbyD
2 minutes ago, DamoNg said:

I ordered a pair of single triode monoblocks but they delivered this? Must be a mistake right:sarc: what is this big thing anyway?

5ADF5324-1934-4ED7-B7EB-B67F9A8C54E7.jpeg

Very nice.....exciting times..... enjoy the buzz Damon....:thumb::)

Guest Muon N'

@DamoNg That's a lovely Black (or is it white?) Pine a-la informal upright you have there :wub:

Edit: or is it cascading, but out of shot?

The pot suggests cascade.

Edited by Muon N'

Guest BobbyD
1 minute ago, DamoNg said:

Exciting indeed that I couldn’t bother come to work, my 19 years dream has came true. And my wife didn’t file for a divorce.

9E1529D7-DD35-4AA2-B162-A384942DC364.jpeg

Va va voom......happy days Damon.......I am sure you have a big grin on your face!!!!

2 minutes ago, Noum said:

@DamoNg That's a lovely Black (or is it white?) Pine a-la informal upright you have there :wub:

If you’re asking, you certainly know the craft well. It’s black yamadori, black is beautiful lol.  I also have white, red, Scott and radiata.

Guest Muon N'
43 minutes ago, DamoNg said:

If you’re asking, you certainly know the craft well. It’s black yamadori, black is beautiful lol.  I also have white, red, Scott and radiata.

Colour me jealous.

It's a long term commitment with Pines as you would know, very nice indeed :thumb:

Edit: damn! Radiata are said to be difficult to do, I tip my hat to you. Been a while so just by memory.

Back to big speakers :ohmy:

Edited by Muon N'

Damo, awesome stuff and these can handle some oomph too, crank it up and let us know how it goes. :D

The photos are very cool and they got me excited too and I didn't have to spend as much as you. :D

I wont be too cheeky as I might not get an invite.

Edited by Darren69
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, awayward said:

Geez your soundstage must be small :)

Small room with 5 metres high ceilings :P

4 hours ago, Darren69 said:

Damo, awesome stuff and these can handle some oomph too, crank it up and let us know how it goes. :D

The photos are very cool and they got me excited too and I didn't have to spend as much as you. :D

I wont be too cheeky as I might not get an invite.

You’re always welcome to have a listen if you’re in Canberra.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sime said:

@DamoNg when can I come over :thumb:

Good to see the Miranda boys doing some work. 

The 802 is just the first piece of puzzle, when they all arrive and connected you can come over.

Those Miranda boys are great, extremely helpful, they did all the unloading, unpacking and take the rubbish away.  Now that’s what I called premium service.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, DamoNg said:

My temporary hifi setup space:D

7D2EDC77-0C75-4D00-B12C-B996DBF5E1EB.png

Some really nice and drool worthy gear you have there Damo. Congrats on your speaker purchase. Enjoy!

Can tell us little about the turntable.