My System Today

19 hours ago, rogerthat said:

How did the Naim compare to the Moon?

Tough to compare as it must be close to 2 months since I demo'ed the Moon. I think the Moon was more laid back but very natural sounding so probably has the edge on SQ for my liking, however I feel I'll have to wait to try the Uniti Star, as that is really the direct competitor. The Naim was easier to set up and had no dramas with finding Music on my wifes iMac, the Moon app is not as good and had some issues with UPnP server where I couldn't see my artwork. I'm sure it could all be worked out though. The 5" colour screen on the Naim is excellent though, I sit around 3m from the gear and couldn't read the Moon display from the listening seat, but I could on the Naim

• Like 1

You have one of the best looking racks I've seen Set Sergio - if you don't mind me saying so !

I mean the whole setup - stunning and esoteric high end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After around 24mths living with Maggie 1.7.  I decided to reconnected the 6ft ribbons with dual 10" Eton in parallel per side driven by the Sanders Electronics and an OPPO105.

maaate........   I missed that low end impact and critical microdetails that the 10" Eton drivers presented.....  i have no ideal why you guys strive to eliminate reflections and try to get the overall room with a flat freq response..... stuff that; "  I'm enjoying a low end bloom!  @djb   :P

Stand in the rear rear of the room and that impact and detail on low end intensifies... Oh yeah baby!  And @joz  will open his eyes when he listens to these 4 Eton drivers going full throttle....   go louder and the house starts to resonates...!   

Oh yeah baby, this is how you enjoy music!  :thumb:

IMG_1466.JPG

• Like 12
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Addicted to music said:

After around 24mths living with Maggie 1.7.  I decided to reconnected the 6ft ribbons with dual 10" Eton in parallel per side driven by the Sanders Electronics and an OPPO105.

maaate........   I missed that low end impact and critical microdetails that the 10" Eton drivers presented.....  i have no ideal why you guys strive to eliminate reflections and try to get the overall room with a flat freq response..... stuff that; "  I'm enjoying a low end bloom!  @djb   :P

Stand in the rear rear of the room and that impact and detail on low end intensifies... Oh yeah baby!  And @joz  will open his eyes when he listens to these 4 Eton drivers going full throttle....   go louder and the house starts to resonates...!   

IMG_1466.JPG

Ahem...flat panel folks 'always" crave for bottom end, they somehow come full "circles". ;)

4 hours ago, Addicted to music said:

IMG_1466.JPG

Dibs on the Maggie's ;)

• Like 1