We had a very nice unplanned gtg at my shed lastnight. Four close circle SNAers were invited at the last minute, 1hours before the gtg started. Fortunately they were all able to make it with such short notice. I look forward for a more public feedbacks gtg this Sunday as the house is already filled. So far, it seems fantastic feedbacks were received by all participants, and most were agreed that and I quote "Your setup sounds very nice, and it to me much better than those I have heard at the Hifi-shows!" 

Will see those had registered their interests this coming Sunday - Guys!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, tuyen said:

Accuphase + Gryphon + Magico  system....   excellent system Chanh.     Very impressive sound!

Thanks Tuyen. It was good catching up with you again, after a year or two right?

I have confirmation of about 15 guys join the gtg this Sunday. Feel free to drop by again if you have time?  

Guy,

The gtg is 11am to 3pm. If you have your favourite SACD bring them along. If you have your favourite LP, bring them along. My TT is here now with a little misfortunate to the cover and couple dents/mark to the Plinth - Still working I hope but I would need someone with the competency setting up for me, on the day or later this evening is great.

Cheers.

7 minutes ago, WhakPak said:

Nope. But I have heard their big brother, M-Pro.

Well..., if you haven't heard them yourself, the M3, and assumed they will be better in overall SQ is jump the gun IMO.

I think System synergy, room, matching equipment, are much more critical than simply throwing $$$ for higher price gears and assumed they will sounded better? Having said that, M3 bass are suck and no way near S5s..... And that my friend, speaking from the realistic audition experience.

Edited by Chanh
grammer correction

I think Boris have had the M3-pro for demo... I know they will be fantastic for me. However, at $120K...., I certainly needed a winning lottery tix. :hiccup

My new room which will be constructed by August 2017, is much bigger. M3 might not be adequate? it approx. 55m2.  

Edited by Chanh

Just now, WhakPak said:

Boris sold both his M3 and MPro demo pair before they even arrived in-country.

Haha... That is his business strategy.... He never get them in if no one has ordered them. Very cunning business man indeed...

Thanks Chanh for having this GTG. It was great hearing your system again, which is excellent. Also to the other guests who were very friendly and helpful sharing their experience and knowledge.

Cheers

• Like 2

Great seeing plenty new faces today... Certainly a diversity of experience, background, expertise and gears owners....! 

Especially thanks to @Jones99 for the dropping by..., all the way from Mandurah. My setup is never in any shape, form, calibre to his level nor anywhere close to his gears..., must had been a disappointed trip...?!

Many thanks to All for your time today, and some brought over Reds..., too! You know who you are! :thumb:

Not forgetting @Tasso for the kind assistance as always..., despite his tight schedule with family on Sunday still he was rushing over to assist the setting up TT....., and quickly left! 

A small a favour from me if I might..., pls post your feedback(s) here instead of PMed me the feedback PLEASE!! Pretty sure there are lots of interstests wanting to know your neutral views/feedbacks....!

We all know how the day eventuated, there is no need to remind me via PM! :hiccup 

IMG_6069.PNG

Edited by Chanh
  • Like 2

Can you please confirm what power amp and speakers you have there Chang?  It's a bit hard to tell from the pictures. 

I'd also like to hear some impressions of the sound from your guests.

Thanks in advance.

Bilbo