4 minutes ago, Jhon Gomez said:

The mobile website doesn't really help to put the ad in the classifieds section. It should be easier to use

Your choice, place an ad or don't. 1st world problems hey.

I take photos on my phone but use the computer to format ads, then edit it from my phone to add the photos straight after. Suggest you will need to contribute in other areas before being allowed to place an ad anyway. And you need a price, read the guidelines.

• Like 2

I assume your add will be removed shortly by a moderator. You need to follow the guide lines  

GUIDELINES FOR USE OF THE CLASSIFIEDS

By posting or using this forum you agree to be bound by the guidelines and understand that at a Moderator or Administrator's discretion, inappropriate actions or misuse of this forum may result in your IP Address and Username being banned from this website.

This protects both the seller AND the buyer from fraudulent transactions (it does happen!). Buyer beware! Paypal is free to signup, but you must verify your account with a credit card before being able to receive payments (this also confirms your identity and address). Paypal also includes Buyer Protection, and includes a Dispute Resolution system.

Yes, I haven't. From the look of it, this site doesn't provide quite a nice environment. I can sell my expensive stereo somewhere else. Thank you very much. If a person doesn't know or is new, you can kindly ask the person to read the guides, without an attitude.

Edited by Jhon Gomez

10 minutes ago, Jhon Gomez said:

Yes, I haven't. From the look of it, this site doesn't provide quite a nice environment. I can sell my expensive stereo somewhere else. Thank you very much. If a person doesn't know or is new, you can kindly ask the person to read the guides, without an attitude.

I doubt you will find a nicer online community. You were asked by @Chigurh to read the guidelines before you had a cheap shot at the sites developer. It's generally not a good way to introduce yourself to the community by complaining about the medium we all share. You started the negativity.

It's pretty simple, this is a privately owned website/forum. Accept that is very user friendly but not perfect (no site is, especially from a mobile device) and deal with it. Good luck trying to sell a premium TT on Gumtree or eBay. You came to the right spot, just need to accept the site for what it is.

I have been provided the link to classifieds and the mobile site doesn't have an option to add a new post. It could be just me, because I'm new.

i can see what the community is like just from the way they treat new members. I'm out of this place asap and I'm not interested in selling here. Thanks 

Edited by Jhon Gomez

5 minutes ago, Jhon Gomez said:

the mobile site doesn't have an option to add a new post.

There should be a green button up the top that says "Start new topic"

But if you cant see it, It might be because you dont have enough posts? I'm not sure.

13 minutes ago, Jhon Gomez said:

I have been provided the link to classifieds and the mobile site doesn't have an option to add a new post. It could be just me, because I'm new.

i can see what the community is like just from the way they treat new members. I'm out of this place asap and I'm not interested in selling here. Thanks 

I can see a new topic button from the mobile version of the site. There is a pinned thread from the moderators that says "Why can't I post and where is my ad"

Might I suggest (again), you need to contribute to our community before obtaining the right to place classified ads. This IS a community, not just a buying/selling forum. Having your first post as a for sale thread is not allowed and not what the site is meant to be. We have had fraudulent sellers in the last 6 months, these restrictions were put in place so that new members have to serve a introductory membership with limited functionality to discourage fraudsters joining, it protects all of us.

At the end of the day, it's Marc's website, we have to play by his rules, whether you like them or not.

2 minutes ago, Jhon Gomez said:

Just changed the price, 9k was too low for this turntable with what I'm selling with.

Doesn't matter, you can't sell it hear till moderators have decided you are entitled to place an ad. You will not be able to receive PM's yet and I predict this thread will be lock to discourage any further posts.

• Like 1