Sign in to follow this  
jim13

FS: Cambridge 752 BD Universal player

Item: Cambridge 752 BD
Price: $450 ono 
Item Condition: vgc
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info Great unit, will play anything you put in it, bought it on here about 12mths ago for $550 , just not being used, time to let go.

Pictures:

http://www.soundandvision.com/content/cambridge-audio-azur-752bd-3d-blu-ray-player#8t0F0Dmmh4gLDWHF.97

Will post pics as soon as I get home, have the box so can post.

sold , pending payment and pick up.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Fcleph
      Item: Chord Mojo DAC 
      Price: $400
      Item Condition: Very good
      Reason for selling: Too many DACs
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash preferred
      Extra Info: The Mojo needs no introduction. I've had this one for a while but didn't use it much. The battery is still good as new. I'll consider posting or meeting in person in Melbourne CBD. Please PM me then we can talk.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Grindog
      Item: Maverick Audio Tube Magic D1 - Plus Edition
      Price: $170 + freight
      Item Condition: Recently Serviced 8/10
      Reason for selling:  Upgraded to DAC / Streamer
      Extra Info: 
      Used this as a Pre / DAC (as it has a volume control) that I connected directly to my Power Amp.
      Very versatile with 3 x digital inputs as well as an analogue. Very nice sound, see reviews online.
      Purchased from Mike Lenehan, this was the upgraded plus edition that Mike used in his system for a while.

I had it serviced recently by Kimil Elelectronics in Sydney so its been checked and is ready to go.
      Selling for what it cost me to get it serviced so a good deal for someone wanting a nice DAC / Headphone amp.

https://www.mav-audio.com/base/product/d1p/hw_d1p
      https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/maverick-audio-tubemagic-d1-plus-dac.15688/

Can deliver to Sydney or Gold Coast or in between as I travel regularly to both.

• By Josh Ballard
      Item: Nuforce Dac-9 
      Price: 600
      Item Condition: Mint, with packaging 
      Reason for selling: Not getting used
      Selling this Nuforce dac-9 as it’s not getting used enough as I have moved to mainly listening to Vinyl. 
      Happy to demonstrate. 

Here is a link to a review from John Darko website https://darko.audio/2011/04/nuforce-launch-reference-class-dac-9/

specs:
      6 inputs: USB, AES/EBU, RCA/BNC, RCA, Toslink, 3.5mm Optical Outputs: XLR, RCA, 3.5mm and 6.3mm headphone output Output Impedance: RCA, 0.01 Ohm; XLR, 50 Ohm; Headphone, 10 Ohm Output voltage 0dB, 1kHz:  RCA 2.0/4.0Vrms,  XLR 4.0/8.0Vrms  (Low output/High output versions, low output version has to be custom ordered) Headphone power spec.:288mW rms @ 30 Ohm210mW rms @ 120 Ohm152mW rms @ 300 Ohm THD+N:  0.01, 0dB, 1kHz SNR: 103dB, 1kHz, A-weighted Frequency Response: 20-20kHz +/- 0.25dB The true-balanced XLR output produces twice the gain of the RCA output. The remote and front panel controls allow for fixed and variable voltages. Touch panel control Remote control: volume, input select, dim, mute Volume and sample rate display Power consumption: 9WAC voltage:  100V/110V/220V/230V Dimension:  215mm (w) x 400mm (d) x 60mm (h)Weight: 3.2Kg net, 4.5Kg shipped

• By TTM
      Item: Bryston BDA-1 DAC in silver

Location: Camberwell, Vic (I am also happy to post at your cost and risk; I do have the original packaging)

Price: $1250

Item Condition: Excellent, almost new condition.  I only purchased it about 6 months ago.

Reason for selling: No longer required as I have changed my setup

Extra Info: 
      This is the best DAC I have ever owned and I'm sad to see it go!  IMO, it has wonderful detail and clarity without losing any of the warmth or musicality, especially when matched with the right components.  I have been constantly surprised over the last few months about the number of times it has revealed something new in my music that I had not noticed before.  However, I've changed my setup to Simaudio and I just can't justify keeping the Bryston DAC any longer.  It is in almost new condition and comes with all the original packaging and manuals too.  Any questions, please ask!

• By robio_d
      Item:  Custom Lampizator Amber 2 R2R & Volume Control
      Price: $4600AUD 
      Item Condition: Mint/Near New
      Reason for selling: Change of direction
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal - buyer pays fees or send as friend 
      Extra Info:

Pretty much NIB Custom Lampizator Amber 2 still sat in its original double cardbox box unused. This is no ordinary Amber 2 though, with the same R2R DAC board from the Atlantic, 44khz Super Clock, 5v 5Y3 Rectifier, the Baltic Analog output section with 6N6P tubes, remote volume control with analog in and dual parallel analog outputs, rca spdif, toslink, BNC and USB - The works! I was informed by the NZ dealer that the final tuning was done by Lukasz himself.

I had this delivered in Feb 2019, with big plans for an entire new system based around the Lampizator, but life circumstances changed and I have downsized my system significantly. It had approx 1 months use and has been boxed since then. I was hoping to put it back in the system, but time to let it go to a home where it will see the use it deserves.

This is a very flexible and amazing sounding DAC/Pre that can be the control centre of your entire system. The lampizator sound is in full effect: detailed, musical, smooth, big and what I can only describe as expensive sounding. I have fully tested prior to listing and everything is 100%.

The Lampizator is an absolutely mint condition with both Factory warranty stickers intact, which means there is over 4 years to go on the Lampizator transferable warranty.

The Power supply is switchable between 230v and 115V so good for the most of the world.

If you are in the market for a new Lampizator Amber, get this instead and grab $2400nzd of upgrades for free for less than the price of the current Amber. I'll even throw in an extra set of 6N6P and an extra 5Y3.

Shipping to Aus would be approx $250 AUD. 

Will consider trade/exchange for a banging set of higher power Tube Mono Blocks - for those that would love the DAC but don't have $5k sat around BUT (like most of us) have a bunch of extra gear collecting dust 

If you have something post in the comments and I'll check em out.  Looking for 60W plus, would love a set of mc60’s.