Sign in to follow this  
Heifetz

REL BASSLINE BLUE CABLES- anything better for the price?

Hi,
I'm considering buying the REL BASSLINE BLUE CABLES. However, they are quite pricey.
I don't mind paying the $500 if its 'bang for buck".
However, I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for something that is better for that kind of price tag.
Thx so much, Bob

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By vik74au
      Item: REL Acoustics R-505 Subwoofer
      Price: $1,100
      Item Condition: Excellent, perfect working condition
      Reason for selling: Upgraded
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Excellent working condition, albeit some fine scratches on the piano lacquer finish, only visible under direct close light, see pics. Sole owner since new, carefully maintained in a smoke-free, no-children and pets home throughout its life.   Heavy duty long throw 12" Drive unit, 500 watts Class D See photo for more specs   Original box and packing as in photo, for pick up only as this sub is a heavy 26kg.   Accessories included as in photo: - Power Cord - Neutrik Speakon Interconnect (High Level) - Spikes - User Manual   NOT Included: I also have a set (of 4) of IsoAcoustics Gaia III isolation feet and carpet discs that I have been using on this REL for sale separately if buyer is interested, see last pic of it (without carpet discs) on the REL.  
      Photos:

• By Lego Man
      Item: REL T9 Black
      Price: $1000
      Item Condition: Perfect
      Reason for selling: no longer required
      Payment Method: Pickup, Brisbane - Cash 
      Extra Info: The REL T/9 is the perfect sub for the hifi lover adding to every system. This sub has had little use since moving into an apartment and is in perfect condition, approximately 4 years old. 

I have missed placed the box, so Brisbane pickup only.

Any questions let me know.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Demondes
      Item: 2 x REL T9i (White) includes original boxes and REL cables
      Price: Sold
      Item Condition: Near Mint
      Reason for selling: changed my main speakers and moving to a DEQX based setup
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: offering these up for sale as my new music speakers go lower than the previous JBL 4429.  I did consider keeping these but it would require purchasing a second slave DEQX device to incorporate these in the system (the DEQX 5 only has 6 channels).  These were used as a pair for music, not sound effects.

Happy to sell as a pair or separately, but would give preference to local pickup or drop off and if someone would like the pair. 

I found the REL very easy to tune in by moving the level and crossover frequency up until the sweet spot is found. 

I personally like the look of these in white but understand that black may be more popular.  I found with a lighter carpet or wooden boards these disappear into the room corners more than the black version.

REL T9i 300W - The series flagship
      The T/9i represents the most of T/i that REL can deliver, and if sheer output alone is a primary requirement for your theater or music system then read no further. The combination of a lightweight, composite 10” driver coupled to a matching 10" T/i passive delivers speed, slam and attack when called upon but also is capable of tracing more delicate passages when necessary.
      Large in sonic scale, the T/9i is ideal for mating up with floor standing speakers and rooms that are on the medium-to-large size. Powerful, concussive, yet beautiful.
      Features
      - Closed Box, Active & Passive Drivers
      - 10" Active Driver & 10" Passive Radiator
      - 300 Watt Class AB Power Amplifier
      - Hi-Level, Lo Level & .1 LFE Inputs
      - 28Hz at -6dB in-room frequency response

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Arv
      Item: REL Strata 2 Subwoofer
      Price: $525
      Item Condition: In great condition for its age
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (as a friend or +2.9%), COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Up for grabs is my REL Strata 2 subwoofer. It is a wonderful 'musical' subwoofer and out a few subwoofers I've owned was able to integrate with my speakers the best.
      The subwoofer was used for both music and movie duties, however after selling my AVR it hasn't seen much use for music for about a year or so.

Works great, with some minor marks but in great condition considering its age. I have a print out of the manual which will be included. Also included is 2 sets of XLR cabless to connect 'Hi-Level'. 1st is approx 2m and from the other is approx 4m. Fine and coarse gain adjustments to set the xover. This was passed down from my old man who was the original owner.

Pick-up only at this stage in Sydney and happy to deliver around Sydney metro area. Also available for audition before purchase and recommended!

Photos:

• By Tivoli Hi-Fi
      Item: Trade-In REL Storm III Subwoofer Walnut
      Location: Tivoli Hi-Fi 155 Camberwell Road Hawthorn East VIC 3123
      Price: $699 Special SNA Forum Discount $599 LOCAL PICKUP ONLY
      Item Condition: Trade-In stock in Good Condition. Comes with Manual & High Level Speaker Cable.
      Payment Method: Direct Deposit, Paypal, Cash - Pickup in store, Credit Card including AMEX with no fees or penalties.
      Extra Info:

Fully inspected and tested prior to sale.

Minor marks on sides, shown in first photo.
      A real music subwoofer, improve your system with a REL   True 150W (continuous) discrete direct-coupled MOSFET amplifier Downward-firing 250mm long-throw driver with heavy-duty cast chassis Ultra-rigid 30mm cabinet Improved ABC® filtering circuit with 24 musically correct semi-tone increments between 22Hz-96Hz. Four position mode selector: line/LFE (0 degrees phase and 180 degrees phase) Audiophile grade toroidal transformer Gas-tight Neutrik high level connection for long-term consistency of sound quality High guality, panel-mounted twin phono inputs at OdB and +12dB (low level) High and low level balanced inputs (Neutrik/XLR) Totally discrete input circuitry for high and low level inputs Separate volume controls for high and low-level input adjustment Simultaneous connection of high and low level sources Set-Safe® audibly transparent driver protection Double-sided glass-fibre board with plated-through holes IEC power input socket - non-captive lead for installation flexibility Hand-built in Great Britain  
      All Trade in items come with a 3 month warranty

For prompt after hours response contact Tivoli Hi-Fi Staff member @jimsan

Pictures: