Sign in to follow this  
logarhythm

SOLD: FS: Acoustic Elegance SEOS Horn speakers

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By henry218
      This is my latest project using E JMLC Fibreglass horn from Poland. It is the most beautiful horn i have ever seen for a fibre glass, perhaps timber are more beautiful, but for modern looking horns, i think the work of Auto-tech Poland aspires truly high end.

The horn is E-JMLC 600 with FaitalPro HF106 with their new Ketone diaphragm (its their answer to the more costly beryllium).

The woofer is AE TD15M - 8ohm (actually this is more like 10ohm woofers)

The Box is 140L in vented tuned to 40hz. I have gone all the way with the box, as this is as close as furniture grade kind of build i have ever done, with birch ply, Jarrah trims and Rock Maple sides for the front baffle.

• By henry218
      Well,

This is BIG BOYS's speakers, 3way with 10" Midrange, biggest so far for me

Bass : TD15H (Aussie GB )

Mid   : TD10M (Aussie GB )

Tw    : Seas T35C002

It will be active bass in sealed and I'm planning the TD10M without HP, but i may try HP PLLXO for the amp (will create special RCA cables for the F5) and its my first SEAS tweeters

More updates to follow when the woofers arrives, probably next month or the next

• By beau
      Item: 3 Way Floorstanding Speakers
      Price:$3000.00
      Item Condition: Used, Good condition
      Reason for selling: Need Cash
      Payment Method: Pickup or freight - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Scanspeak 9130 waveguid mounted tweeter
      Accuton c173n-t6-90, http://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/approx-6-midrange/accuton-c173-6-090-6.5-ceramic-cone-midrange/
      Acoustic elegance av10h subs
      Ae pr15 passives

Would also consider selling the woofers seperately.

Paul Spencer has been kind enough to showcase these custom built beauties on his site

http://redspade-audio.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/accuton-scan-speak-acoustic-elegance.html