Big week for SNA SA

Wow, saw the pictures (and can't wait to hear) the new Ayre additions to Chez darthlaker.

These arrived today to Chez DRC. Two channels, four chassis. I'll post more pics later...

IMG_1432b.thumb.jpg.bfaa00a9c5279bd859fadc0b8dba9aec.jpg 

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, DRC said:

Wow, saw the pictures (and can't wait to hear) the new Ayre additions to Chez darthlaker.

These arrived today to Chez DRC. Two channels, four chassis. I'll post more pics later...

IMG_1432b.thumb.jpg.bfaa00a9c5279bd859fadc0b8dba9aec.jpg 

Will send you some new dates when my new gear is burnt in Duane....

In the meantime........

3792817.jpg

Lazz is on the money. I spilled the beans to SETSergio last week. :)

GTG in the near future. It will need to be a cool day. The EV1 amps run hot. I needed a good lie down after unpacking the boxes, they weigh in at a lazy 68 kgs per channel. Lucky I don't have stairs.

On a slightly off topic note, the strangest coincidence happened to me today. I'm driving in the car, Bluetooth streaming from iPhone to the car stereo when Black Dog (Led Zep) comes along on shuffle. Cool. I pull into the courier warehouse right next to the entrance door, get out of the car and Black Dog (Led Zep) is playing pretty much exactly in time from moments ago when I left the car (the song can't have been more than one or two seconds out of synch). I ask the guys in the warehouse "is that on the radio?" and he replies, no, I'm streaming to the warehouse stereo from my iPhone. That was a WTF moment. Weird.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, DRC said:

Lazz is on the money. I spilled the beans to SETSergio last week. :)

GTG in the near future. It will need to be a cool day. The EV1 amps run hot. I needed a good lie down after unpacking the boxes, they weigh in at a lazy 68 kgs per channel. Lucky I don't have stairs.

On a slightly off topic note, the strangest coincidence happened to me today. I'm driving in the car, Bluetooth streaming from iPhone to the car stereo when Black Dog (Led Zep) comes along on shuffle. Cool. I pull into the courier warehouse right next to the entrance door, get out of the car and Black Dog (Led Zep) is playing pretty much exactly in time from moments ago when I left the car (the song can't have been more than one or two seconds out of synch). I ask the guys in the warehouse "is that on the radio?" and he replies, no, I'm streaming to the warehouse stereo from my iPhone. That was a WTF moment. Weird.

Destiny.

You know what song to play on those amps first!

Congrats!

• Like 1