FS: Pioneer SPL110 Turntable

Item: Pioneer SPL110 Turntable
Price: $100 or best offer
Item Condition: Pretty good - installed new belt (~$20 alone) a few months ago but have no records to play it so can't test it. Motor works etc
Reason for selling: Not being used - I have no records and am sticking with cd/digital.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
Extra Info:

Pick-up only please.

Before I bought it, it was a one owner bought new in 1974 apparently.

I'm sticking with cd and digital files, so really have no use for it.

Has US style plug but is 230V (i.e. the amp it came with has US style plugs in the back of it but was all purchased new in Brisbane). Easy enough to change plugs or use an adapter.

Good lid/hinges etc. I'm sure the lid would polish up nicely.

I had a spare one of these sold as parts (no arm, platter) for $40. Ebay sellers are always asking for much more.

Happy to consider offers.

Pictures:

spl110 1.jpg

spl110 2.jpg

spl110 3.jpg

spli110 4.jpg

spll110 5.jpg

32 minutes ago, Miguel said:

Those mains plugs go into the back of an old amp with switched power outlets on the back so you only have to turn on the amp and the power goes to the turntable too.

Thanks @Miguel

You learn something every day.

Have come across TT's with type of plug and had assumed like @cram that it was a USA plug and I purchased an old Technics SU3000 amp on Saturday and it had the out put socket you mention.

Image result for technics su 3000

Good luck with sale

Edited by EV Cali

Yep - US/Japan Type A plug.

They plugged into the original amp - easier to just do one style of plug on a production run of amps - and then no need to have a  different plug on each item. As mentioned they were either switched or unswitched - so some had power when the amp was off and others didn't. The matching tuner for the amp/turntable has the same plug.