Sign in to follow this  
skerz2001

FS: OPPO BDP-103D (Sold Pending Pick Up and Payment)

Item: OPPO BDP-103D
Price: $550 (Sold Pending Pick Up and Payment)
Item Condition: Near New
Reason for selling: Upgraded to 203
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal +3%. Can Ship at buyers expense. 
Extra Info: Great Unit, As new condition. Original Box, Bag and Accessories etc included. Remote is virtually unused. 

Picture: IMG_6404.thumb.JPG.c2bf578918eaaa70d577af05cb5a91e8.JPG.39f6d0faf23d3bba71277d5a684f2ef7.JPG

Edited by skerz2001

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pdcoo7
      Item: Oppo BDP-93
      Price: 380 300 $250
      Item Condition: used
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal +3% or as friend, COD Only
      Extra Info: The Oppo BDP-93 needs no introduction. Simply superb build quality and great picture/sound quality.
      unit has been very well looked after and presents as new.
      Will be supplied with all original accessories.
      Will pack well if required but local pick up is preferred.

Photos: 

• By MAXXX
      Item: Sony UBP-X800, 4K (UHD Blu-ray player/streamer), Perth
      Price: $350 (PayPal as friend or add 4% fee) postage included
      Item Condition: Excellent, hardly used
      Reason for selling: Used few times, streaming mostly
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Excellent condition, not being used at all...Comes with unmarked remote in original box. Lots of reviews on Net.
      Key Features
      With a 4K HDR display, the Sony 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player delivers clear and vivid visuals with enhanced brightness and contrast. Using a dual-band wireless MIMO technology, the Sony 4K Blu-ray player allows you to reliably access streaming services such as Netflix, YouTube, and more*. Complete with Dolby Atmos and DC:X, this Blu-ray player immerses you in a high-quality audio experience. The Sony 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player supports various disc formats such as Compact disc, DVD Audio, DVD Video, and more; 24-bit audio formats such as WAV, MP3, FLAC, and more; and video file types such as MPEG4, WMV, XVID, and more. Free delivery.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By stuj
      Item: OPPO HA-2 portable headphone amplifier
      Price: $200  ($10 Australia wide shipping) with donation to Stereonet on sale 
      Item Condition:
      Reason for selling: NLR don’t need a mobile setup anymore
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, (+3%) COD Only
      Extra Info:
       Second owner here but well looked after had only used a few times then not needed so has been in a drawer for a while.
      there is a slight mark on the leather case which was due to the previous owner connecting the device to the phone with some tape.
      Have all the cables and charger however no original box.

Photos: 

• By BIG DWIFTER
      Item: OPPO 205
      Price: $2750
      Item Condition: Mint
      Reason for selling: Downgrading
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank deposit
      Extra Info: This was bought from an Adelaide B&M on 28/12/17.  I purchased it when Oppo announced they would cease selling them. I have been using it as a DAC with my PC exclusively. It has never played a disc. I have all packaging and acc. that came with the unit including the outer shipping box.
      I am thinking of downgrading to a smaller DAC for PC duties and will just go back to another UHD player I have. I am in no rush to sell this as it is hands down the best audio device I've ever used/owned. I'd much prefer a pickup sale, I am not keen on shipping it. I am unsure of the units value, I see the two on ebay but the prices are absurd. Amazon is just as bad. Reasonable offers considered.

• By gutter
      Item: Oppo 103d with Darbee
      Price: $425.00.........sold waiting for deposit
      Item Condition:Excellent
      Reason for selling:No longer used
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Purchased new from Len Wallis Audio. Has been in a 2nd system most of life and used very rarely. Everything works as normal. Comes with wifi dongle and original box and manual. The Darbee makes a huge difference in the picture from the non darbee version.....Australia region only.