Sign in to follow this  
Tivoli Hi-Fi

FS: Oppo HA2 Portable Headphone Amp/DAC

Item: Oppo HA2 Headphone Amplifier/DAC

Location: Tivoli Hi-Fi 155 Camberwell Road Hawthorn East VIC 3123

Price: $350 Including Postage anywhere in Australia

Item Condition: Ex Display, comes with all original packaging and full Australian Warranty

Payment Method: Direct Deposit, Paypal, Cash - Pickup in store, Credit Card including AMEX with no fees or penalties.

PM Tivoli Hi-Fi staff member @jimsan after hours for prompt response.

Extra Info: Ideal for portable or desktop use, high quality headphone amp and DAC that includes DSD capability. Low and High gain settings for easy/harder to drive headphones. Get a better sound at home or while using SNA on Tapatalk on the go :-) It will even charge your phone....

HA2.jpg

HA2-1.jpg

Ha2-2.jpg

HA2-3.jpg

Edited by Tivoli Hi-Fi

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Famo
      Price: $695 Item Condition: like new Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: pascoe vale south State: Victoria Payment Method: paypal, eft, cash Reason for selling: upgraded high end rca interconnect and with a performance to match its build quality. come with the original packaging and wooden box

• By Famo
      Price: $695 Item Condition: like new Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: pascoe vale south State: Victoria Payment Method: paypal, eft, cash Reason for selling: upgraded high end rca interconnect and with a performance to match its build quality. come with the original packaging and wooden box

• By Astronutter
      Price: $2300 Item Condition: 8.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Bathurst State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, eft or cash on pickup Reason for selling: Change of direction Further information: 

up for sale are my beautiful, wonderful sounding Proac Response D2’s.

If you haven’t heard these before you are welcome to have a listen. A beautifully balanced speaker , extraordinary high frequencies,  midrange to die for, bass that goes below 40hz..

I’m in my third mid life crisis (boats, cars, speakers in that order) I have to confess a long term intimate relationship with the most seductive of speakers - Maggies. Maggie’s just keep calling me back with their siren call, their boxless, holographic imaging. Don’t get me wrong, the Proac‘S are no slouches sounding as boxless as a box speaker can sound - if you get my drift.

there you are, it all about the passion.

talk to me if you are interested.

i know these are not the best images but they are best I’ve got at the moment. I can borrow a decent camera and possibly even take decent images, don’t count on it I apparently don’t have an artistic bone in my body

ps/- photos taken in the old family room, my new DEDICATED room is so much nicer. 😁

thanks 

lars

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Baz W
      Price: $80 Item Condition: VG+ - Near Mint Shipping Options: I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Gold Coast State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal,EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:  Some of these titles are hard to find. All supplied with new inner and outer sleeves.
      9 now sold. $80 including postage (Australia Only) for the remaining 7 titles.

Titles :

Manfred Mann’s Earth Band : The Roaring Silence $10  SOLD
      Jon Anderson : Olias Of Sun Hillow  $15
      Utopia : Deface The Music  $10
      Focus 3  (Double LP)  $15   SOLD
      Focus : Hamburger Concerto $10  SOLD
      Barclay James Harvest : Berlin $10
      Mike Oldfield : Incantations ( Double LP)  $15  SOLD
      Mike Oldfield : Five Miles Out  $10   SOLD
      Strawbs : Deep Cuts $10
      Traffic : When The Eagle Flies $15   SOLD
      Fantasy : Paint a Picture $15
      Alan Parson’s Project : Eye In The Sky $10
      Alan Parson’s Project : I Robot  $10  SOLD
      Edgar Froese : Stuntman  $15
      Tangerine Dream : Tyger  $10  SOLD
      Jethro Tull : The Broadsword and The Beast $15   SOLD

• By Eskay
      Price: $3200 Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Bentleigh State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT,Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Not required
      Extra Info:
      I purchased these speakers brand new with their dedicated stands from an authorised dealer approx 8 weeks ago and after extensive listening I have decided to keep my Quad floorstanders. 

The speakers come with all paperwork and warranty and are in as new condition.
      Current cost is  for the speakers is $3995 and the stands are $895, So I am offering them at a substantial discount. 

Happy to demo for genuine interested buyers and happy to ship at cost and risk.