Vinyl / Records (ONLY) - Currently Spinning

1 hour ago, Billy Shears said:

What’s the Time Out version @hlov?

Hey, Organic ultramaster recording :) old Oz pressing. It sounds really nice, I know there is an AP that guess will be awesome 

95A754E8-D53C-4C49-934A-F88586B4E88D.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Janjuc

• hlov

• Full Range

• April Snow

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just comfortably numb!

Meat Loaf Bat Out Of Hell Australia  1977   Had a "loop skip" in it so hit it with the Revirginzer Product after I could see some crud stuck in a groove using a magnifying gla

Blondie The Best of Blondie Australia 1981  

36 minutes ago, hlov said:

Hey, Organic ultramaster recording :) old Oz pressing. It sounds really nice, I know there is an AP that guess will be awesome 

95A754E8-D53C-4C49-934A-F88586B4E88D.jpeg

Haha - I ordered the 33rpm AP yesterday! $80!!!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Bisguittin said:

Robbie Robertson.

20201022_131556.jpg

Have this album, would be one of the best sounding I have, ie: pressing  is fantastic, the start of "Fallen angel"- great bass

• Like 1

Hi All,

King Gizzard and The Lizard Wizard, Willoughby Beach, 45rpm EP, a very 60s Dick Dale sounding album in parts.

392334214_WilloughbyBeachKGATWL.jpg.8c0036629c2da468fb1ddadc0d32347d.jpg

JJ

• Like 6

Hi All,

David Bowie and Nine Inch Nails, Under Pressure. Live in California 25 years ago today.

1341151822_BowieandNineInchNails.jpg.9b02ff2e1c810fa4f430de65f048569c.jpg

JJ

• Like 3

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Janjuc said:

Hi All,

King Gizzard and The Lizard Wizard, Willoughby Beach, 45rpm EP, a very 60s Dick Dale sounding album in parts.

392334214_WilloughbyBeachKGATWL.jpg.8c0036629c2da468fb1ddadc0d32347d.jpg

JJ

New King Gizz album on the way, November 20

• Thanks 1

Kicking off with a new arrival. This is my 2nd favourite jazz album, was my fav for many many years.

I have the mofi and Classic Records release, plus a few others. I may not have bothered paying those prices had I heard this...

Mono release from a few years back. RTI pressing. Very good. Same as KOB from similar timing.

20201022_172359.jpg

• Like 6

Next up

Analogue Productions release. Stunning sq. Very much enjoying it. Very very good performances from truly legend female vocalists 

Spans many decades.  Audiophile quality 

20201022_174821.jpg

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, scuzzii said:

Next up

Analogue Productions release. Stunning sq. Very much enjoying it. Very very good performances from truly legend female vocalists 

Spans many decades.  Audiophile quality 

20201022_174821.jpg

I better check this album out.

• Like 2

Hi All,

Last one before getting dinner ready, T-Rex Remixes Various Artists LP #3 of 3

1429931429_T-RexRemixesVariousArtists.jpg.0af3f7e61a977cb81f9a3fad1b2b6d3a.jpg

Instrumental Remixes
E1    20th Century Boy (STOOF Remix - Instrumental)    4:41
E2    Cadilac (Bill Bless Remix - Instrumental)    3:57
E3    Precious Star (We Are Dark Angels Remix - Instrumental)    3:00
E4    Telegram Sam (Kent Rockafeller Mix - Instrumental)    3:19
E5    New York City (Ra Ra Riot Remix - Instrumental)    3:24
E6    Children Of The Revolution (Jaxon Frank Remix - Instrumental)    3:36
F1    Teenage Dream (Castleman Remix - Instrumental)    2:52
F2    Children Of The Revolution (Joywave Remix - Instrumental)    3:59
F3    Light Of Love (Dr Smith Remix - Instrumental)    3:45
F4    Born To Boogie (Wye Oak Remix - Instrumental)    2:13
F5    Solid Gold Easy Action (DJ Sae One Remix - Instrumental)    2:57
F6    20th Century Boy (X. Ert Club Mix)    5:

JJ

• Like 4
29 minutes ago, vinilink said:

I better check this album out.

Was just blown away. Great album that took me back to my childhood and also had me looking up recent artists.

Highly recommended 

• Like 3

Hi All,

Kraftwerk, Expo Remix. Music originally made for the 2000 Expo in Hanover, Germany, and remixed by various artists / DJ's

Kraftwerk.jpg.b37572cd1a3c47fbc9573ba6ef85befc.jpg

JJ

• Like 5

Hi All,

The Wizards Of Oz, A Monstrous Psychedelic Bubble (Exploding In Your Mind)

188798923_TheWizardsOfOz.jpg.ebe84eeadac7d6715e2b5ad4b13edc3c.jpg

From: https://www.ilikeyouroldstuff.com/news/a-monstrous-psychedelic-bubble-exploding-in-your-mind-the-wizards-of-oz

‘The Wizards Of Oz’ is devoted exclusively to the rich heritage of cosmic space music from AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND. In keeping with previous volumes of this acclaimed series, it traces the lineage from the sixties to the present day, reappraising the meaning of the term ‘psychedelic’ along the way. The tracks are expertly woven and mashed together to form a trip as enjoyable as it is both enlightening and educational.

JJ

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Janjuc said:

Hi All,

The Wizards Of Oz, A Monstrous Psychedelic Bubble (Exploding In Your Mind)

188798923_TheWizardsOfOz.jpg.ebe84eeadac7d6715e2b5ad4b13edc3c.jpg

From: https://www.ilikeyouroldstuff.com/news/a-monstrous-psychedelic-bubble-exploding-in-your-mind-the-wizards-of-oz

‘The Wizards Of Oz’ is devoted exclusively to the rich heritage of cosmic space music from AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND. In keeping with previous volumes of this acclaimed series, it traces the lineage from the sixties to the present day, reappraising the meaning of the term ‘psychedelic’ along the way. The tracks are expertly woven and mashed together to form a trip as enjoyable as it is both enlightening and educational.

JJ

Is this a 4×LP set or something. Link has a long Track list.

46 minutes ago, eman said:

Is this a 4×LP set or something. Link has a long Track list.

It’s a Double LP album / CD - that equals 4 sides on an LP 

But all I see on the LP is 

16 songs from 2 LPs 

DIS00390.jpg?20171026151354

Edited by Full Range
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, scuzzii said:

nice!!

It was the old man’s - but they can be had pretty cheap for a great copy - a mate got a NM player for $80 in Sydney somewhere.

Edited by Billy Shears
  • Like 2
  • Marc changed the title to Vinyl / Records (ONLY) - Currently Spinning
  • Marc pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal (friends) EFT cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: great for and forget solution for those with headshell tonearms. 

Has had 10 hours use and was bought to be used on a Technics Sl1200 (see other listing). 

Photos:

• By don76
      Item Condition: Sealed Mint / NM Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: St Kilda State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:

Original 2009 USA pressing.
      Long out of print - even the 2013 reissues go for big bucks.
      There were blue vinyl versions, and clear vinyl versions.
      This could be either, it's impossible to tell.
      Comes with CD version of the album.

This copy is sealed in shrink, but has suffered some light edge wearto the bottom and corners.
      Ignore the apparent ringwear in the pics - that's just on the shrink not the jacket underneath.

Shipping to Oz & NZ at standard auspost rates.
      Pick up in St Kilda welcome, for CASH ONLY.

Reply here then Message me.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By don76
      Item Condition: Mint Sealed Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: St Kilda State: VIC Payment Method: Direct Deposit, Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:

Beautiful 2014 Deluxe boxset with heaps of extra material included.
      Classic Pumpkin's album, split over 8 sides for the best sonic results.
      Sealed. Box is perfect except for tiny bump on one corner- see pics.
      Shipping to Oz & NZ at standard Auspost rates.
      Pick-up in St Kilda welcome for CASH ONLY.

Reply here and then message me.

Close up of the little bump:

Here are all the lovely goodies included (pic from the internet):

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  

Crowded House – Temple of the Low Men
      AUS 1988 original
      (ST.748763)
      VG+/VG+
      Solid cover and record with lightest marks.
      Record has light ghosting to edges on Side 2.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour.

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  

Various - Songs Of A Psychedelic Age
      1983 AUS 2LP compilation gatefold PROMO
      (Telmak - TMAK-068)
      VG+/VG+ 
      Appears to be signed by Don Bruner (one of the compilers of this album) on the back cover.
      He also stuck a few interesting notes on the back about where he got the Monterey poster pictured on the sleeve, and some tracks he wanted to add but couldn't.
      "SAMPLE - NOT FOR SALE" promo sticker on cover.
      Both vinyl in great shape., although need a  decent clean before playing (been in good storage for decades)
      Cover is awesome and only light wear
      Rare copy of a great compilation and first promo edition I've ever seen.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour.