Vinyl - Currently Spinning

4 hours ago, Full Range said:

@needlerunner  If you want a Breakfast In America LP  ( ID  LP  L36715 )

I have 3 of them so if you want one I will give you one for free - just pay for postage 

The disk is VG+++ but the cover has a small water mark on the top left corner 

FR, absolutely gob smacked that you would do that for me. Blown away actually by your gesture.

I actually ordered the 40th Anniversary Reissue yesterday, so while your kindness is very much appreciated, l will let it remain in your expansive collection.

Thank you my friend.

Ken???

• Like 1
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, jazzdog@groovemasters said:

Love,  Forever Changes.  Elektra ‎EKS 74013, Stereo, US 1967.

Just dropped over to spread some prog love. clearly i am no photographer, but have mastered the Post image tech, thanks @Full Range for the great tip!

20200610-210908.jpg

And also a great album 

Great to see you are posting images again 

My copy of this album  is the 2012 Euro Re Issue 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, hlov said:

One of my favourite concerts. The song remains the same, first Japanese pressing. The whole album is great but the version on No Quarter is unreal

A47C05A4-C25E-4075-8819-AD7E7B1E0CFE.jpeg

nice one.

I have a later re-issue.  Must dig it out this weekend.

https://www.discogs.com/Led-Zeppelin-The-Soundtrack-From-The-Film-The-Song-Remains-The-Same/release/2509293

• Like 2

1 minute ago, scuzzii said:

nice one.

I have a later re-issue.  Must dig it out this weekend.

https://www.discogs.com/Led-Zeppelin-The-Soundtrack-From-The-Film-The-Song-Remains-The-Same/release/2509293

I believe the latest pressings are nice but I prefer the original ones. I used to have a Canadian pressing that was great but I found this one in almost mint condition so I sold the other one :)

• Like 3

I have the 4 LP boxset from 2007 as well, but its unopened.  TSRTS is one of my favs of them. I think, the 1st of their albums I heard when you could rent LPs (and copy them to a blank tape). There was a place in Newcastle, on Le Wharf rd, that used to rent albums out.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, scuzzii said:

I have the 4 LP boxset from 2007 as well, but its unopened.  TSRTS is one of my favs of them. I think, the 1st of their albums I heard when you could rent LPs (and copy them to a blank tape). There was a place in Newcastle, on Le Wharf rd, that used to rent albums out.

That has the additional tracks that weren't included in the original release

• Like 1

Leonard Cohen - I'm Your Man.

To think l only started listening to him since cv isolation. When l was younger l thought, how depressive.

Slit your wrist stuff. How wrong l was. 

Might have to start listening to Dylan and Van (the man) Morrison, now l have reached this level of new found maturity. Cheekyboy & Scuzzii got me into Jazz, so anything is possible.

15918523157196135841477047641892.jpg

Edited by needlerunner
  • Like 9