5 minutes ago, needlerunner said:

I'm Special. I was OCD way before before vinyl. I used to replace all my cd jewel cases, even if they had only a microscopic mark. Rejoiced when they bought out the Digipaks. Lol.

I almost scared to confess I did the same and even brought special slip sleeves to protect the Digipaks. 😬 

I just tell myself this is because I appreciate what I buy 🤣

Edited by April Snow
  • Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Janjuc

• Full Range

• hlov

• April Snow

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blondie The Best of Blondie Australia 1981  

Hi All,   Seeing another forum on here about 'Wish You Were Here', I gave my copy a clean and new inner sleeve, outer cover and a spin.     JJ

Bowie at the Beeb (the first 2 LP's of 4)    

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, scuzzii said:

Im getting a sore neck shaking my head.  Bardo out of action for some time now..

Fark indeed mate. That sucks big time.

That would put me in bed for a week. Thinking your red wine colection is taking a hammering tonight.

From the vault LP # 39 from over 40 and getting close to the end 

Another brilliant jazz fusion album that “many say“ along with the last album is “Musically “ at the peak of perfection 
It’s a must listen to album but it must be more than once 

Artist - Return To Forever Featuring Chick Corea ‎

Title - Hymn Of The Seventh Galaxy

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/Return-To-Forever-Featuring-Chick-Corea-Hymn-Of-The-Seventh-Galaxy/release/1002060

Its a German release and the cover art differs from the normal release 

FC0-CBDA5-54-A1-4923-98-B2-E9-C1-E20-E24

have been slowly washing records in lock down, new phono and valves in amp all adding to greater enjoyment of old favorites

1600945630312400192676.jpg

1 hour ago, April Snow said:

I almost scared to confess I did the same and even brought special slip sleeves to protect the Digipaks. 😬 

I just tell myself this is because I appreciate what I buy 🤣

Nah, April - you have OCD reel bad!  xD

Andy

• Moderators
3 hours ago, needlerunner said:

Tip Of The Day:

If things get really tight April, just drink the water from the noodles and then save the noodles for another day.

That's a good tip, I'd been throwing the noodles out. Thanks😀

10 hours ago, needlerunner said:

Fark indeed mate. That sucks big time.

That would put me in bed for a week. Thinking your red wine colection is taking a hammering tonight.

it did..  feeling it today.

I was born mid 70s so i grow up with 80s music. So strange how vinyl get you listening to music that was before your time.  The Neil Young got give to wife from a friend of hers , the Van was in a bulk purchase she got enjoying them both, and the Alan Parsons she bought after i saw others on this forum listening to them so i streamed on spotify first and like so got it.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

31 minutes ago, Janjuc said:

Hi All,

The Scorpions, Acoustica, recorded live in Portugal 2001.

109469546_ScorpionsAcoustica.jpg.59e778fd99d63c313a4492a70eab510e.jpg

JJ

Hey mate, what happened with your Yamaha? Did you manage to fix it?

Hi All,

2 hours ago, hlov said:

Hey mate, what happened with your Yamaha? Did you manage to fix it?

No, not yet, with the restrictions in Victoria, difficult to get anything done, but currently a low priority, will get around to it when things are a little flexible.

Currently spinning  Father John Misty, Joshua Tillman, Live At Third Man Records

982977352_FatherJohnMistLiveat3rdManRecords.jpg.a375cba6cb111355aa9c3557413474fa.jpg

JJ

Edited by Janjuc

Hi All,

24 minutes ago, Bisguittin said:

I think I will too.

20200925_133247.jpg

Must to a comparison between the red pressing and the black pressing from the "Heady Nuggs 1992-2002" Box Set.

Onto Sade, Promise

629112591_SadePromise.jpg.b45b4bcb2928e65af2df4202668e763d.jpg

JJ

Just arrived this morning and about to get a clean and then a spin......very excited....🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼

06291079-D433-4A8D-A91D-C0232D8FCB28.jpeg

Edited by Mendes