Vinyl - Currently Spinning

From the vault LP # 39 from over 40 and getting close to the end 

Another brilliant jazz fusion album that “many say“ along with the last album is “Musically “ at the peak of perfection 
It’s a must listen to album but it must be more than once 

Artist - Return To Forever Featuring Chick Corea ‎

Title - Hymn Of The Seventh Galaxy

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/Return-To-Forever-Featuring-Chick-Corea-Hymn-Of-The-Seventh-Galaxy/release/1002060

Its a German release and the cover art differs from the normal release 

FC0-CBDA5-54-A1-4923-98-B2-E9-C1-E20-E24

• Like 10

1 hour ago, April Snow said:

I almost scared to confess I did the same and even brought special slip sleeves to protect the Digipaks. ? 

I just tell myself this is because I appreciate what I buy ?

Nah, April - you have OCD reel bad!  xD

Andy

• Like 1

I was born mid 70s so i grow up with 80s music. So strange how vinyl get you listening to music that was before your time.  The Neil Young got give to wife from a friend of hers , the Van was in a bulk purchase she got enjoying them both, and the Alan Parsons she bought after i saw others on this forum listening to them so i streamed on spotify first and like so got it.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 11

Hi All,

2 hours ago, hlov said:

Hey mate, what happened with your Yamaha? Did you manage to fix it?

No, not yet, with the restrictions in Victoria, difficult to get anything done, but currently a low priority, will get around to it when things are a little flexible.

Currently spinning  Father John Misty, Joshua Tillman, Live At Third Man Records

982977352_FatherJohnMistLiveat3rdManRecords.jpg.a375cba6cb111355aa9c3557413474fa.jpg

JJ

Edited by Janjuc
  • Like 3

To Top