Full Range

Vinyl / Records Currently Spinning

24 minutes ago, KRSDarwin said:

Been really enjoying this Australian band lately and spinning all 3 of their albums.  I acquired this double album on the weekend but found out it had 2 of record 1 and no record 2 (opened it from factory wrap).  Anyway got it sorted today and glad I did as record 2 is a cracker.  I think it’s hard to find a good live album and I am often disappointed by their sq.  This one however sounds great and has really good atmosphere and crowd interaction (rivals my favourite, Train - Alive at Last)

The Tesky Brothers, Live at the Forum

300BF646-AE2D-484B-902B-F7EBD9D946B9.jpeg

same here been listening to them on spotify and like the live the best with crowd interactions going to grab a copy tomorrow 

13 hours ago, souljay said:

Thanks mate,

how much is the postage? Really good albums over there, keen to see how Santana Amigos sounds compared to my Jap pressing 

14 hours ago, scuzzii said:

I'm guessing from SC website mate

https://www.speakerscornerrecords.com/products/details/33332/donny-hathaway-everything-is-everything?sort=release-date|desc&display=grid

some other options here

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/13680846?ev=rb

also, drop Quality Records a msg (Melb), they have a good range of SC and PP records.

Hmm, this looks even better. My eldest is in Germany now :)

Played the Seeds of love again and now listening to the previous one Songs from the Big Chair

CE0C27C4-DCF0-4163-B93B-9B99A3254376.jpeg

Hi All,

Snap @hlov Tears For Fears, Songs From The Big Chair

Tears.jpg.c276c79f8b43fe9a02161f2fad8f628e.jpg

JJ

51 minutes ago, Janjuc said:

Hi All,

Snap @hlov Tears For Fears, Songs From The Big Chair

Tears.jpg.c276c79f8b43fe9a02161f2fad8f628e.jpg

JJ

Nice one 

Posted (edited)

Ok, one more. Don’t like this one much but there are good songs on it.

TFF debut album - The hurting

E2FCB96E-92AF-48C4-8F0C-B3C786ABDEBC.jpeg

Edited by hlov

Hi All,

King Crimson, USA

1525015091_KingCrimsonUSA.jpg.827f2b672eb7294730606ee447987fae.jpg

JJ

Hi All,

Neil Young, Chrome Dreams II

782927816_NeilYoungChromeDreamsII.jpg.4af2793b2536ecbf001dd67ca76a3ad6.jpg

JJ

Chicago, VI I think :), beautiful British pressing 

8C08CB82-A26B-45DD-A219-7C72683ED4D9.jpeg

Hi All,

The Velvet Underground, Scepter Studio Sessions

1970062889_VelvetUnderground.jpg.aa84d26d9c1a013217e3e0148f0ac44b.jpg

JJ

Hi All,

Fish Out Of Water, Chris Squire

1344624156_FishOutOfWaterSquire.jpg.df98ce392496e3c5056dcaa3662d7623.jpg

JJ

Hi All,

A favourite, Raising Sand, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss,

1401807001_RisingSandAKRP.jpg.e599f9bd697d61cfddee7883d444d352.jpg

JJ

7 hours ago, hlov said:

Thanks mate,

how much is the postage? Really good albums over there, keen to see how Santana Amigos sounds compared to my Jap pressing 

Shipping was 13 pounds sterling 37.80 pounds all up so after you covert to AUS dollar quite pricey but i'm not ordering a couple from them every week, just albums that i really like that i don't have a good copy of.Don't know if the shipping would be cheaper if ordering straight from the Speakers Corner website,they are based in germany so prices would be in euro's.

39 minutes ago, souljay said:

Shipping was 13 pounds sterling 37.80 pounds all up so after you covert to AUS dollar quite pricey but i'm not ordering a couple from them every week, just albums that i really like that i don't have a good copy of.Don't know if the shipping would be cheaper if ordering straight from the Speakers Corner website,they are based in germany so prices would be in euro's.

Check to see if you can get any mail out of Germany first.

I can't.

Led Zeppelin ' The Complete BBC Sessions' 

P1070855.JPG.1af43b2bb8173d446780b6eed3b8040f.JPG

1 hour ago, eman said:

Check to see if you can get any mail out of Germany first.

I can't.

There is a record l am interested in that l can only purchase in Germany.  The album costs $55. However shipping to Aus is an additional $89. Sorta kills the deal. Would love to have the album, but not at that price. I have had CDs shipped from Germany for only 5 Euro in the past. So $89 seems rather excessive. Maybe a Covid thing?

14 minutes ago, needlerunner said:

There is a record l am interested in that l can only purchase in Germany.  The album costs $55. However shipping to Aus is an additional $89. Sorta kills the deal. Would love to have the album, but not at that price. I have had CDs shipped from Germany for only 5 Euro in the past. So $89 seems rather excessive. Maybe a Covid thing?

At the moment there is no international shipping from Germany at all.

As a side note I brought a record from Italy nearly 8 weeks ago and it has not shown up, the seller did a search at the Italian Post Office seems it is still sitting at the outgoing freight in Italy and they hope it will travel next week as they think some flights will resume.............thank goodness I paid for tracking on it. 

So right now I have decided not to buy any international items unless from Amazon US.

*sigh* depressing I know 😞

IMG_20200618_190036.jpg

IMG_20200618_182837.jpg

Posted (edited)

IMG_20200618_194953.jpg

IMG_20200618_204425.jpg

Edited by Cardiiiii

4 hours ago, April Snow said:

At the moment there is no international shipping from Germany at all.

As a side note I brought a record from Italy nearly 8 weeks ago and it has not shown up, the seller did a search at the Italian Post Office seems it is still sitting at the outgoing freight in Italy and they hope it will travel next week as they think some flights will resume.............thank goodness I paid for tracking on it. 

So right now I have decided not to buy any international items unless from Amazon US.

*sigh* depressing I know 😞

I feel your pain. I ordered a cd from the UK mid April, and it was only shipped yesterday. Here's me blaming Aus Post.

The good old US of A is the worst. I'm still waiting for 2 CDs l ordered in early April. Going to be the norm for awhile l guess.

On a funny note, l was able to get your name into both paragraphs...April.😅

8 hours ago, needlerunner said:

I feel your pain. I ordered a cd from the UK mid April, and it was only shipped yesterday. Here's me blaming Aus Post.

The good old US of A is the worst. I'm still waiting for 2 CDs l ordered in early April. Going to be the norm for awhile l guess.

On a funny note, l was able to get your name into both paragraphs...April.😅

Hahhahaa About "April" - and yes it sucks - I was blaming Australia Post too and even launched an enquiry through a rep via Product Review................sure explains why my tracking kept showing nothing after 29th April........

12 hours ago, Cardiiiii said:

IMG_20200618_190036.jpg

IMG_20200618_182837.jpg

What a nice combination, I have both albums

Cat Stevens- Buddha and the chocolate box

8BB140EC-3817-4931-B75D-C5AB11E67CF9.jpeg

Hi All,

Starting today's vinyl playing with Goanna, Spirit Of Place

1862562845_GoannaSpiritOfPlace.jpg.920ea32b072021d593de146307c5ec76.jpg

JJ