Vinyl - Currently Spinning

12 hours ago, April Snow said:

I never thought of doing that, did not realise a Mofi Inner would fit in one - guess this will be weekend project now - hahahaha

They fit together like Prince and Madonna April☺

• Love 1

The road to Red has presented itself - delivered late afternoon yesterday 

Been a long time lover of this album but never had the Vinyl LP until now 

Thoroughly enjoying this album 2nd time around as I post - This reissue is approved by Robert Fripp from the original 1974 masters on 200gr vinyl

Yes it’s very very good and I’m having fun listening 

Artist - King Crimson 

Title - Red

9-AEC4044-9-F93-4983-BBDF-38953-AAAB29-A

487-D422-E-D5-D6-457-C-B6-AC-106-D9-DE28

Edited by Full Range
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

Celine Dion

Courage

Limited Edition Ruby Red Vinyl

Double LP

US

Sadly some scuff marks from the paper sleeve on one side , but did not affect play and a decent pressing otherwise with little surface noise, so guess that just is just life with vinyl sometimes.  I paid $60 for it and already it is over $100 now ...........so guess I should be happy that I grabbed it when I could as it is already getting hard to get

?

PS an annoying thing - what is it with LPs that have no Side A or Side B on them? this is a double LP and you have to work out which is LP 1 or LP 2 then what is side A and B .................so annoying ....................Stupid people who made that decision.

But it is beautiful to look at I must say.................

IMG_4776.JPG

Edited by April Snow
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, April Snow said:

Celine Dion

Courage

Double LP

US

Sadly some scuff marks from the paper sleeve on one side , but did not affect play and a decent pressing otherwise with little surface noise, so guess that just is just life with vinyl sometimes.  I paid $60 for it and already it is over $100 now ...........so guess I should be happy that I grabbed it when I could as it is already getting hard to get

?

PS an annoying thing - what is it with LPs that have no Side A or Side B on them? this is a double LP and you have to work out which is LP 1 or LP 2 then what is side A and B .................so annoying ....................Stupid people who made that decision.

IMG_4776.JPG

The same stupid people that still put vinyl in paper sleeves. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, April Snow said:

Celine Dion

Courage

Double LP

US

?

IMG_4776.JPG

@April Snow generally the side with writing on it will be side one, the picture side is two. If there are no written sides, the matrix for side one will usually have an A in the last few characters, then B, C, D for the others.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, t_mike said:

@April Snow generally the side with writing on it will be side one, the picture side is two. If there are no written sides, the matrix for side one will usually have an A in the last few characters, then B, C, D for the others.

Thanks for that tip but on this Album all four labels are identical on each side - but shall check the matrix.

I have now listened to the album anyway, and just stored them in the new Mofi sleeves right side up and thankfully being a gate fold I can seperate them, but was annoying to start with.?

Edited by April Snow
  • Like 2