Vinyl - Currently Spinning

Lazy day for me here in Perth. Just had a big front come through. Look out eastern states youve got some weather coming.

Next up is a really easy to listen to album.

Rattlin Bones.

1588728581434136958833.jpg

• Like 6

Hi All,

Supertramp, Even In The Quietest Moments, gave it a clean in an Ultrasonic cleaner and removed enough '????' that there is now no surface noise, at least to my ears and only a couple of pops and crackles.

1848109149_SupertrampQuietestMoments.jpg.5fadd6e78849a19aab24a7c81d0ba59d.jpg

JJ

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Janjuc said:

Hi All,

Supertramp, Even In The Quietest Moments, gave it a clean in an Ultrasonic cleaner and removed enough '????' that there is now no surface noise, at least to my ears and only a couple of pops and crackles.

1848109149_SupertrampQuietestMoments.jpg.5fadd6e78849a19aab24a7c81d0ba59d.jpg

JJ

Nice, 

Glad you got some improvements on your copy, the OZ pressing is pretty decent

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, glenm64 said:

Lazy day for me here in Perth. Just had a big front come through. Look out eastern states youve got some weather coming.

Next up is a really easy to listen to album.

Rattlin Bones.

1588728581434136958833.jpg

Yer Glen. Bunbury copped it big time. Supprised l still had a roof/fences. Whoa!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, needlerunner said:

Yer Glen. Bunbury copped it big time. Supprised l still had a roof/fences. Whoa!

It was big enough up here. The ship that was in at work went out to sea to ride the storm out. You know its windy when a ship is safer out at sea.

• Like 2

In honour of @April Snow stylish images a poor attempt a a copy (having noticed the matching purple). This was an easy listening enjoyable play this evening having acquired the record (in great condition) from a fellow SNAer. 

Arthur, the album

44F24621-5D50-4DBC-BBC7-E2CC068FC434.jpeg

Edited by KRSDarwin
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, KRSDarwin said:

In honour of @April Snow stylish images a poor attempt a a copy (having noticed the matching purple). This was an easy listening enjoyable play this evening having acquired the record (in great condition) from a fellow SNAer. 

Arthur, the album

44F24621-5D50-4DBC-BBC7-E2CC068FC434.jpeg

Very nice ??:D

• Like 1

10 hours ago, KRSDarwin said:

Good work Dad, you should consider some record cleaning as well. 

Hahaha, my organic environmental friendly spin clean is broken, I can’t find the washing clothes that came with it, I’m afraid the missus or my eldest threw them away and I have find some spares online that will cost me almost the same as buying a new kit.

• Like 1

To Top