Jump to content

Full Range

Vinyl / Records Currently Spinning

Recommended Posts

El Becko 

18CE7C6F-EE45-4D6F-96CC-91C43F6299A5.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All,

 

Some Aussie Prog Rock from Spectrum, Part One, as distinct from their more conventional Pub Rock as Indelible Murtceps

 

2072155388_PartOne.jpg.6d34060112050149b617bee62b5b9ef4.jpg

 

JJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

 

Devin Townsend Project, Ghost from the Eras 1 box set

 

Ghost.jpg.299c1dddd2c582a211fc8e1ce3a0e30a.jpg

 

JJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Chasing away Monday Night Blues - 

Finally brought an album I don't actually own on CD already and  thoroughly loving it - so cool (remember digging this back in the 80s) - so happy to have this in my collection.

Original Australian 80's copy.......

 

 

IMG_2200.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, April Snow said:

Chasing away Monday Night Blues - 

Finally brought an album I don't actually own on CD already and  thoroughly loving it - so cool (remember digging this back in the 80s) - so happy to have this in my collection.

Original Australian 80's copy.......

 

 

IMG_2200.JPG

Nice, the Oz press sounds really good 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw them on Saturday:) 

D0DC7B04-37D0-4D16-978A-BC7FC96E5882.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning All,

 

Starting today with Brian Eno, Ambient 1, Music For Airports

 

Airports.jpg.4252d141f6883ca2b0248ea07bf27910.jpg

 

JJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Hi All,

 

The Flaming Lips, King's Mouth

 

1143834285_FlamingKing.jpg.5cda902237f47025ae6182d422eec171.jpg

 

JJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All,

 

Nick Cave, Nocturama

 

1181203484_NickCave.jpg.e95d9fc1b21da5b928d00735fcd53fe8.jpg

 

JJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starting today I will go through my Slade LP collection 

Yes I am a closet Slade fan and proud of it 

They started out with a different name in 1966 

 

Never made it big in the USA

Overall the music was so good it’s still relevant and popular today 

 

Artist - Slade 

Title - Old New Borrowed and Blue 

 

7-D77-C3-A7-658-E-4-DBF-9-F85-988-A72-A8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


What else can you expect from the DOTM sound engineer? 
 

Such a great album

155C0D6E-65E6-41FD-9B3A-14FD31FF1674.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doubt anyone from here knows these guys :) . A great Mexican rock band

48093EB5-EFBD-4281-B94B-FACEC2CB2480.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Full Range said:

Starting today I will go through my Slade LP collection 

Yes I am a closet Slade fan and proud of it 

They started out with a different name in 1966 

 

Never made it big in the USA

Overall the music was so good it’s still relevant and popular today 

 

Artist - Slade 

Title - Old New Borrowed and Blue 

 

7-D77-C3-A7-658-E-4-DBF-9-F85-988-A72-A8

Now that takes me back ( 'OME')

I was a big fan of Noddy and his band.

'Cum on Feel the Noize'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All,

 

Pink Floyd, Pulse Box Set, Disc 1

 

Pulse.jpg.a9d5f57625d32b248c2edf76ea3c157d.jpg

 

Tracklist:
A1    Shine On You Crazy Diamond    13:30
A2    Astronomy Domine    5:25
A3    What Do You Want From Me    4:10
B1    Learning To Fly    5:06
B2    Keep Talking    6:56
B3    Coming Back To Life    6:31
C1    Hey You    4:50
C2    A Great Day For Freedom    4:20
C3    Sorrow    10:30
D1    High Hopes    7:50
D2    Another Brick In The Wall (Part Two)    6:50
D3    One Of These Days    6:51

 

JJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


20 minutes ago, Grumpy said:

Now that takes me back ( 'OME')

I was a big fan of Noddy and his band.

'Cum on Feel the Noize'


They had some great softer songs as well including a much loved Christmas song 

Stay tuned Grumpy as I post the rest of the collection as time allows 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Full Range said:

Starting today I will go through my Slade LP collection 

Yes I am a closet Slade fan and proud of it 

They started out with a different name in 1966 

 

Never made it big in the USA

Overall the music was so good it’s still relevant and popular today 

 

Artist - Slade 

Title - Old New Borrowed and Blue

I have a fair collection of Slade LPs too, having purchased a few boxes of LPs some years ago.

 

I have noted a few Slade cover songs by other bands in my trove, telling me that they got some respect in the US (if not commercial success).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Janjuc said:

Hi All,

 

Pink Floyd, Pulse Box Set, Disc 1

 

Pulse.jpg.a9d5f57625d32b248c2edf76ea3c157d.jpg

 

Tracklist:
A1    Shine On You Crazy Diamond    13:30
A2    Astronomy Domine    5:25
A3    What Do You Want From Me    4:10
B1    Learning To Fly    5:06
B2    Keep Talking    6:56
B3    Coming Back To Life    6:31
C1    Hey You    4:50
C2    A Great Day For Freedom    4:20
C3    Sorrow    10:30
D1    High Hopes    7:50
D2    Another Brick In The Wall (Part Two)    6:50
D3    One Of These Days    6:51

 

JJ

Latest reissue? I was pretty sure they play Echoes on it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was a good gig so I’m playing them again :)

5059C502-FC7F-4ADD-96D3-CA656BE6FAFE.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All,

 

@hlov It is the 2018 reissue, the track list on each of the 4 LPs is below:

 

LP1 A:                                                  
    Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts 1-5, 7)
    Astronomy Domine
    What Do You Want From Me

LP1 B:
    Learning To Fly
    Keep Talking
    Coming Back To Life

LP2 A:                                                   
    Hey You
    A Great Day For Freedom
    Sorrow

LP2 B:
    High Hopes
    Another Brick In The Wall (Part Two)
    One of These Days

LP3 A:                                                   
The Dark Side Of The Moon                                            
    Speak To Me
    Breathe (In The Air)
    On The Run
    Time

LP3 B:
    The Great Gig In The Sky
    Money

LP4 A:                                                   
    Us And Them
    Any Colour You Like
    Brain Damage
    Eclipse

LP4 B:
Encores
    Wish You Were Here
    Comfortably Numb
    Run Like Hell

 

Currently playing Dream Theater, One In A LiveTime

 

570899891_DreamTheater.jpg.3f2c6d0a8bbe9a2aca92520e7cb6780b.jpg

 

JJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Janjuc said:

Hi All,

 

@hlov It is the 2018 reissue, the track list on each of the 4 LPs is below:

 

LP1 A:                                                  
    Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts 1-5, 7)
    Astronomy Domine
    What Do You Want From Me

LP1 B:
    Learning To Fly
    Keep Talking
    Coming Back To Life

LP2 A:                                                   
    Hey You
    A Great Day For Freedom
    Sorrow

LP2 B:
    High Hopes
    Another Brick In The Wall (Part Two)
    One of These Days

LP3 A:                                                   
The Dark Side Of The Moon                                            
    Speak To Me
    Breathe (In The Air)
    On The Run
    Time

LP3 B:
    The Great Gig In The Sky
    Money

LP4 A:                                                   
    Us And Them
    Any Colour You Like
    Brain Damage
    Eclipse

LP4 B:
Encores
    Wish You Were Here
    Comfortably Numb
    Run Like Hell

 

Currently playing Dream Theater, One In A LiveTime

 

570899891_DreamTheater.jpg.3f2c6d0a8bbe9a2aca92520e7cb6780b.jpg

 

JJ

Cool blue album, they are really good. Had the chance of attend their Sydney concert about 9 years ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Following on from the morning spin 

 

Another glam rock album and I think that this album is the bands  highest selling LP 

Some of the most memorable tracks are on this album 

 

Artist - Slade

Title - Slayed 


1-D63783-B-4017-4-CC0-9-DDB-5-C58167-E49

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fish "Vigil in a Wilderness of Mirrors' (1990).  The ex-Marillion vocalists first solo album after leaving the band.

 

P1070600.JPG.bc26f0c4bf5dbc5d3735a4a8bb932450.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The copy I got from Amazon wasn’t good, the record was warped so I got this one from my local shop. This sounds heaps much better.

It’s an amazing album, Herbie playing Joni 

A2856D15-8FA4-4FD4-9CB7-AF5857FB7FCC.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Classifieds Statistics


    Currently Active Ads

    Total Sales (Since 2018)

    Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

    Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Excellent just a bit of dust Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Eft Paypal Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Funds required Further information:
       
      Unfortunately due to Pandemic I am forced to sell my gear. This is my favourite TT and has been the longest I’ve had. This TT is phenomenal and I don’t  I want to let this go but don’t have a choice. 

      The Ref2 is the latest with the updated power supply. 
       
      Purchased from the wonderful guys at Sonic Purity. 
       
      Will be selling  Phono stage separately   
       
      Your chance to get an endgame TT package at nearly Half  price!!!!
       
      RRP: $14,900
       
       
      Buyer to pay out of pocket Paypal fees. 
       
      Will be boxed so can arrange freight to interstate. 
       
      TURNTABLE ONLY FOR SALE
       
      Have all boxes and packaging. Will be boxing them in the next few days Nd will post photos. 
      Photos:
       
       


    • By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: VG+ Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal EFT Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: selling albums I don’t play or haven’t even played. 
       
      Photos:
       
       


    • By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: VG+ Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal EFT Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: moving on some albums I never played or have played. 
       
      Photos:
       

    • By don76
      Item Condition: Sealed Mint condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: St Kilda State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Further information:
      Miles Davis - Sketches of Spain.
      Mobile Fidelity 2013 Audiophile Reissue.
      180g Numbered limited edition pressing.
      Half-speed All Analogue mastered.
      Perfect sealed mint condition - crisp corners / clean edges / perfect shrink.
      As featured in "Michael Fremer's top 100 All Analogue reissues".
      These are OUT OF PRINT now and heading towards two hundred $$ on ebay.
      If you're familiar with what happened to the Mofi "******* Brew" prices,  you'll grab this now.
       
      Experienced seller will provide protective packaging and ship with extra cover and signature for $10.
      Paypal, or if you want to pick up in St kilda - cash only.
      Photos:
       
      PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved


    • By merro
      Item: Various Vinyl Classical Organ
      Price Range: Free
      Item Condition: Used 26 classical organ titles, ive taken a picture of the spines to indicate what's there, will not separate
       
      Pickup from Jervis Bay or Sylvania NSW
       
       

×
×
  • Create New...