Full Range

Vinyl / Records Currently Spinning

Felt like hearing something organic tonight...(all from the 60s)26095698_Organic6705(Large).thumb.jpg.a9d811c2132b2280c196aee9160e6f37.jpg

cheers

mick

3 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

I'm glad to have this on vintage Vinyl

IMG_20190112_202337_hdr.jpg

A brilliant album 

If anyone is a Bruford fan - this album should be in your collection 

Some live 'Genesis'  Seconds Out.

P1070320.JPG.64c205a4a82e250ab1d952dec29cd33a.JPG

Followed by some Canadian madmen.  'Max Webster"

P1070319.JPG.355143e6200109872356ffb0b4533f61.JPG

Just spinning 2 recently purchased LPs to round off and fill in holes of the collection 

They are the 1st album from 1968 and 3rd albums released in 1970

This was - is a very excellent blues genre debut album 

Benefit - Solid album that followed on from the brilliant Stand Up LP that started the bands medieval folk sounds we like so much 

Artist - Jethro Tull 

Title - This Was 

Title - Benefit 

67491558-26B0-45C5-8FC4-6A02751C665D.jpeg

5B34C423-0150-451D-8D0B-4BF80EA94E1B.jpeg

Edited by Full Range

King Crimson larks tounge in aspic

should be a prerequisite to join in

on this thread !

26 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

King Crimson larks tounge in aspic

should be a prerequisite to join in

on this thread !

King Crimson was my first conscious introduction to progressive rock 

It’s one of my top rated bands and always played at my house or car 

Dont discount some of the more delicate tracks they have released from various albums

I personally like - Walking On Air 

Prompted by this thread this arvo...

King Crimson  'Starless and Bible Black'  1974 Island Records. EG Records. Robor Ltd, England.

2035571687_KingCrimsonStarlessandBibleBlack1974IslandRecords.EGRecords.RoborLtdEngland..JPG.85ea9f6452c9397eb4b2168d04fac0a9.JPG

Sounding sweet after a face peel.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   1 member

• Similar Content

• By grorr76
      Item:  Paul McCartney Egypt station Vinyls
      Price: Various
      Item Condition: EX barely played some wear on inner bags from shipping
      Reason for selling: duplicates trying to reduce collection
      Payment Method: PayPal
      shipping $10 Australia wide

Extra Info:
      Paul McCartney Egypt Station 180gram internet exclusive 2 lp coloured vinyl orange and blue with upgraded inners rare $90 (SOLD)
      Paul McCartney  Egypt Station 140gram 2 lp  $40
      Paul McCartney Egypt Station  180gram 2lp Green vinyl Spotify only special edition rare also $90
      Paul McCartney and Wings Wings at the speed of sound 180gram orange vinyl still sealed $50 2018 reissue
      all pictured below
      Pictures:

• By Y B
      Item: 10x Vinyl Cheap! Now splits.
      Price: See details.
      Item Condition: NM-
      Reason for selling: NR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer Only
      Extra Info:

Will post at buyer's cost for min. 2 albums purchase.

1x - see price list
      2-3 - $20 each

$25 Coldplay ‎– A Rush Of Blood To The Head 2013 EU Reissue Black Vinyl Sold
      $20 Curtis Harding ‎– Soul Power 2014 US Original Black Vinyl
      $25 Low ‎– The Great Destroyer 2005 US Original Black Vinyl  Sold
      $20 Low ‎– Drums And Guns 2007 US Original Black Vinyl
      $25 Radiohead ‎– In Rainbows 2008 US Reissue Black Vinyl  Sold
      $20 Royal Blood ‎– Royal Blood 1014 UK/EU Original Black Vinyl  Sold
      $25 Stereophonics ‎– Language.Sex.Violence.Other? 2016 UK/EU Reissue Black Vinyl  Sold
      $20 Jen Cloher ‎– Jen Cloher 2017 US Original Black Vinyl
      $25 Hookworms ‎– Microshift 2018 UK Original Black Vinyl
      $25 Peter Gabriel ‎– So 2016 EU Reissue Black Vinyl Sold

Pictures:

• By candyflip
      🎄 XMAS With A Conscience #1 🎄

A charity XMAS raffle for the needy, supporting a Christian organisation, run by a dyed-in-the-wool Athiest....who'da thunk it?!?!?!

Christmas can be a very lonely time of the year, especially for the homeless in our community.
      This raffle seeks to support one of our own, a charity giving drive by respected not-for-profit,
      The Wayside Chapel - Sydney

Please follow the link to see where the raffle funds will go:
      https://donate.waysidechapel.org.au/xmas18-1

How it works:
      ·         the record & books are offered FREE as prizes to SNA members.
      ·         ALL raffle funds donated in this raffle are going straight to the above link after close.
      ·         A receipt of the funds given to Wayside Chapel  and will be posted here with the video draw.
      ·         The winner gets the prizes posted to their door, FREE.
      ·         Everyone else feeds, clothes and supports in a myriad of ways, the homeless.
      ·         Unlimited $$ donations accepted until 10pm, Thursday 13/12/17

Donate here:  https://paypal.me/pools/c/8a0d3OBAcZ 

* Please drop a note in this thread to let us know you’ve donated and I can allocate you a number.
      No number requests please - they will be assigned in order of receipt of a donation.

* ‘The Hat’ software will do the draw.
      It’s old and creaky, but it does the job with a GUI frontend I can film, as we do the draw together.
      The SNA Admin and Moderator Team will have full oversight of this process.

The prizes are:

VINYL

SARAH McLACHLAN - Wonderland LP, Sealed and Brand New

Books

N.Mint Signed 1st Edition DAVID LACHAPELLE - 'Lachapelle Land' Box & Book

LaChapelle's first monograph with now iconic and elaborate portraits of celebrities & music people including k.d. lang, Andy Warhol, David Bowie, Drew Barrymore (repeatedly), David Duchovny, Leonardo DiCaprio, Faye Dunaway, Tom Jones, and many others.

David LaChapelle: LaChapelle Land.
      Simon & Schuster. 1996. First Edition. Hardcover. Original edition. Issued without a dust jacket. With the illustrated box.
      Comes with the original Map. Complete and as new.
      131 color reproductions .
      Box has two split corners to the top clamshell as usual for these editions, else is unmarked.

The book was brought new by me a few years before, kept NEW and then handed to David to sign personally on his Nokia N8 Australian promo tour in 2010 in Melbourne. The dedication from David Lachapelle across two pages:

"For Jon - Follow Your Heart Always"  and signed in a huge flourish.

My heart now says, “give this to someone who will appreciate it further”.
      It’s the perfect coffee table book for any music room or Man Cave.

Jim Morrison - Mr. Mojo - Brand new and unread

Ace Frehley - No Regrets - Brand new and unread

Prince - Let's Go Crazy - Brand new and unread

Foo Fighters - Foo Fighters - Brand new and unread

Johnny Cash - The Life - Brand new and unread

Metallica - Into The Black - Brand new and unread

Nick Cave & Cohorts - A Little History - Brand new and unread

So get into this...help the homeless with a small donation of anything you think worthy, and maybe carry away an armload of Xmas reading material for the upcoming holidays.

thank you.

Donations go here :  https://paypal.me/pools/c/8a0d3OBAcZ   (PayPal POOL set up specifically for this cause)

RAFFLE TICKETS so far (and thank you to all of you):
      #1   Marc Rushton
      #2   S.Ilich
      #3   Alpine Electrocats
      #4   Zippi
      #5   LifeIsCheap
      #6   markm1111
      #7   davewantsmoore
      #8   Interface
      #9   Spider27

• By candyflip
      Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
      * Location ... Melbourne
      * Item condition description ...see below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
      * Price and price conditions ...as specified below
      * Reason for selling ... Surplus
      * Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of $25 will follow.
              All titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 4-5 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no
      questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      I just don't have the time, sorry. 
      I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
      Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!). 
      It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make sure that *everyone* wins. 
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed. 

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

Curve – Doppelganger – 2017 UK reissue (5013929355217) VG+/VG++. Lovely and long awaited repress of classic 90’s indie rock. In 98% of the factory shrink, with NM record. Just one bend to each of the bottom right and left front cover. Looks great in a sleeve and barely noticeable. Lyric inner there of course.  $35  

Bowie – Live Nassau Coliseum 76 - 2017 double black LP in gatefold (0190295989774) VG/VG++. Two excellent unplayed records in black poly lined paper sleeves. Cover is crushed with bends along top, spine and bottom edges and inside gatefold. Looks not too bad in a fresh Blake sleeve (supplied of course).  $25  

Bruce Springsteen - Chapter & Verse  - 2LP Barnes & Noble Exclusive Limited Edition Tortoise Shell Coloured Vinyl (889853640010) VG++/VG++ .The musical companion to his Autobiography features 5 previously unreleased songs" - Sticker on cover 180 gram color vinyl in full colour heavy card stock inner sleeves with lyrics Includes a download code - in shrink, opened.    $45

Mick Jagger - She's The Boss - AUS gold stamped and white label PROMO (SBP 8052) VG+/VG+. Not easy to find.  $15

Queen - Greatest Hits 1 – Gatefold two disc set Half-speed mastered at Abbey Road Studios (050087350642) VG/VG++. Long awaited repress. Nice gatefold but for one big bend front bottom right on opening (both sides of the gatefold edges), and a hint of storage rub on the back cover. Two excellent discs and inners make a nice little bargain package.  $42

Outkast - Atliens - US repress (7730082602914) SEALED and brand new. Perfect, top to tail.  $35

Paul Revere & The Raiders - Midnight Ride With.. - Mono limited repress Translucent BLUE in gatefold (Friday Music - FRM-9308) NM/NM. Brand new, unplayed. Only 500 copies pressed. No wear.  $32

Public Enemy - Apocalypse 91... The Enemy Strikes Black - (02547373540) Double green vinyl Respect The Classics - SEALED BRAND NEW.  $38

Faith No More - Sol Invictus - Original GOLD vinyl (RRIPC002LP) M/NM. Sealed and new. $48   

Sunnyboys - Days Are Gone - 2xLP Unique French compilation of 1st and 2nd albums in gatefold (Closer Records - CL 0036) NM/VG+. Vinyl are EX & NM, Small sticker on the back. SUPER HARD to find in Australia.   $85

The Lost Boys - Original Soundtrack Recording - RED wax Friday Music ltd. Sold out repress (new one available at JB is white (829421817680) Brand NEW, unsealed.  $48

Johto Legends – Pokemon Gold & Silver (2LP coloured vinyl) Kickstarter exclusive – NEW and sealed - $48 

Game of Thrones – Series 3 - 2LP set - double RED vinyl, quite hard to find (0738572143374) – $45  

REM – Document – Parlophone repress yellow/gold limited vinyl press (076742205911)  $55  @ 30% OFF 

Bernstein/Gershwin – Rhapsody in Blue/An American In Paris – Barnes & Noble Exclusive 2016 sold out repress (88875112381) As new.  $80

Nevermind - Nirvana - Pallas 2013 repress using sought after ORG stampers (720642442517) VG++/VG++. Fantastic 2013 repress, uses the much rarer 2009 ‘BG ORG 032-A/B’ stampers (and mastered by Bernie Grundman) that will set you back $100 a copy now, when you can find one. Pick this incredible sounding edition up for less than half.  $40

Annie Lennox – Medusa –  2018 repress of original ’98 Number 1 seller (889854206710)  VG++/VG++. Lovely copy with barely a thing to note. Some great songs here, including the mega hit ‘No More “I Love You’s”’  $35

Diana Krall – Glad Rag Doll –  2012 double vinyl LP in gatefold (0602537126941) VG+/VG++. Just very light edgewear the only thing to mark it down. Two lovely discs.   $40

Amanda Palmer & The Grand Theft Orchestra  – Theatre Is Evil – 2012 double vinyl gatefold (0762189402517) VG+/VG++. Two lovely records. Cover has split seams at the bottom opening on both sides, and central split on bottom edge both sides. Big, heavy cardboard cover gives the whole thing some heft.  $35

Deep Dish - Yoshiesque Two - 5xLP UK original in slipcase (REACTLP187)  VG+/VG+ . Generally great condition with all records looking lovely. Disc 4 could do with a clean by your preferred method, else more than presentable. Sleeve is slightly marked but absolutely astounding it has been kept in such beautiful condition. Overall, a dance classic of 5 LP’s in original slipcase, in rarely seen near-pristine condition.  $55

Jeff Buckley – Live A Sin-E Box set RSD 2018 - Limited and numbered (88985494801) N.Mint inside and out, complete w/everything in pristine box. #4939    $75

The Who - Who's Next -  USA 1971 OG (DECCA DL-79182) – Rainbow Decca labels. Unsurpassed original Doug Sax master tape press of The Who's all-time masterwork. With W-2X in the runoff on both sides.. And they rock like no other OG. Visually, the record is a nice VG+ on each side with only some very light hairlines - far better than what I usually encounter. Sonically, Side 1 has everything coming in at a solid VG++ or better, save for the unavoidable VG+ sections of Baba & Bargain's soft parts, and the intro to Song Is Over. Side 2 is very much the same, save for the usual VG+ stuff during the intro to Gettin' In Tune & Behind Blue Eyes, and some of the organ parts of Won't Get Fooled. Cover is a solid VG+, with some light wear and creasing, mostly towards the rear black side. The record has been VPI cleaned and placed in a new Japanese die-cut poly inner sleeve.   $80

Coldplay - Rush Of Blood To The Head  (WHITE B&N exclusive) NM/NM unsealed, no hype sticker on front, else complete and lovely.  Somewhat forgotten album, and that’s a pity because songs like ‘Clocks’ , 'In My Place', 'The Scientist' and 'Green Eyes' (to name just 4) are near as dammit perfect modern rock/pop.  $45

Coldplay - A Rush of Blood To The Head - B&N exclusive WHITE vinyl limited for JULY release month (190295649852) SEALED and NEW with everything.  $55

Bob Dylan - Dylan - 1973 AUS press (SBP 234429)  VG/VG+. Nice copy, light wear, lovely disc in MOFI sleeve.  $15

The Beatles - The Beatles Box - Japanese pressed Box set compete with everything and Mint discs (ODEON). VG/VG++. Box has edgewear, but contents are all really nice. 8 fantastic vinyl LP's. Great condition and a super price!  $90

Diana Ross – Diana – CLEAR vinyl repress Barnes & Noble Exclusive, Original Vinyl Cover Art With Gatefold, Ltd ed of 1000 only (3700477826666) with OBI, as new. $38   

Blues Brothers - Blues Brothers - O.S.T. - BLUE Friday Music vinyl (829421160175) new, never sealed.  $40  

Brand New - Science Fiction - 2LP - 2017 double black wax press (616892525547) in shrink, as new.  $40
    • By Craigandkim
      Item:  Pro-Ject Phono Box RS
      Price: $800 ONO (+ postage)
      Item Condition: Excellent condition
      Reason for selling: Not using
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (+2.4%), Direct Credit
      Extra Info: 
      http://v2.stereotimes.com/post/project-audio-systems-phono-box-rs
      https://www.analogueseduction.net/project-phono-stages/pro-ject-phono-box-rs.html
      https://www.analogplanet.com/content/pro-ject’s-mmmc-phono-box-rs-chronic-overachiever