Vinyl - Currently Spinning

27 minutes ago, metal beat said:

Beck ‎– Sea Change - original US pressing.    @cheekyboy  Joining in Keith.  Now tell me, did you buy the Mofi of Beck, just because it was Mofi or that you heard this beck album released 7 years earlier was good?

The US pressing sounds great, I felt no need to upgrade it with the Mofi release.

8PZCt9m.jpg

Yeah, Shane, I bought this because I heard it was a good album (sold quite a few of these too) but my first vinyl listen was the MoFi release, so can’t comment on the original US pressing. The MoFi recording is an excellent pressing nonetheless, but I probably wouldn’t have looked at it if it hadn’t been remastered on MFSL. I did have Odelay on SACD but wasn’t overly impressed.

Cheers Keith

Edited by cheekyboy
  • Like 1

Madonna

GHV2 Remixed

DJ Promo Remixes 

3 x 12 Inch Mint LP set

US 

The Luscious Dub Mix of "Bedtime Stories"  by Mark Picchiotti is from the outrageously priced promo 12" of Bedtime Stories II , also on a Maverick 12" Promo. This promo set is the only other place you can find it.

Also an incredible version of What it Feels Like for a Girl.

and the Music HQ2 Club Mix

(me = Fan Girl moment) :hyper:

IMG_4259.JPG

IMG_4258.JPG

• Like 5

New Order ‎– Low-life - original 1985 Aussie pressing and it sounds lean and mean - luv it   If only this record could talk. ?  record wear - BS - I have literally played this over 500 times and it still sounds awesome.

9ZcPGXF.jpg

Edited by metal beat
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, metal beat said:

New Order ‎– Low-life - original 1985 Aussie pressing and it sounds lean and mean - luv it   If only this record could talk. ?  record wear - BS - I have literally played this over 500 times and it still sounds awesome.

9ZcPGXF.jpg

Ditto, except my plastic cover has degraded over time

• Like 2