Vinyl - Currently Spinning

On 08/04/2020 at 1:10 PM, metal beat said:

The Shins ‎– Heartworms  - 2017 - I can't think of a better way to spend $16. mastered by CB, nicely pressed @ RTI, musically its superb - thanks zonau.

vkjRMAz.jpg

What. $16. Bloody Bargain, even if 2nd hand? Great band. Got all their music on cd only. Alas, no vinyl.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, needlerunner said:

What. $16. Bloody Bargain, even if 2nd hand? Great band. Got all their music on cd only. Alas, no vinyl.

Yep, got the album after that as well for - The Worms Heart for  $15.      go for it

• Like 1

3 hours ago, metal beat said:

The Artist (Formerly Known As Prince) ‎– Chaos And Disorder  - probably his worst album, but still has some great tracks on it considering it was his Fkcuk you to Warner Bros as his last contracted release.

5wxMRhv.jpg

I am starting to think you and April are joined at the hip. Trying to remember if you like Madonna as well?

Was trying to find a sly smile emoji.

This is the best l could come up with.?

6 minutes ago, needlerunner said:

I am starting to think you and April are joined at the hip. Trying to remember if you like Madonna as well?

Was trying to find a sly smile emoji.

This is the best l could come up with.?

Luv Madonna  ??

We both have great taste in music. 

Edited by metal beat
  • Like 1

Doing an A/B testing of Al Green’s How can you mend a broken heart as I have that song in three different albums. The reissues sound nice but I still prefer the one in the first pressing which is a reissue as well because is the compilation. Mental note, try to get a British first pressing of the Let’s Stay together album.

A bit of visual torture for my fellow SNA followers. I think neither red nor white stands will work on the KEFs but wooden ones will do it.

1806954B-0379-4D9C-9FF9-DEBF294EAED4.jpeg

• Like 3

13 hours ago, metal beat said:

The Artist (Formerly Known As Prince) ‎– Chaos And Disorder  - probably his worst album, but still has some great tracks on it considering it was his Fkcuk you to Warner Bros as his last contracted release.

5wxMRhv.jpg

Wow I am surprised you think this his worst - Dinner with Delores is great and my favourites to play when at the gym are Dig U Better Dead & The Same December. This was one of the first Vinyls I brought as I play the CD often.

• Like 2