Vinyl - Currently Spinning

Hi All,

Explosions In The Sky, All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone, a guitar driven band from Texas, minimalist Drums and Bass, spread over 3 sides of a double LP with each side about 11 - 15 minutes long. Over driven guitars and punch.

Explosions.jpg.9115997b7f673d1133d38b9ab3c792c4.jpg

JJ

• Like 3

Hi All,

One of my favourite bands, The Flaming Lips, At War With The Mystics, on Orange Vinyl, a couple of tracks have some low background noise for a couple of revolutions but overall good coloured pressing.

981050610_WarWithMystics.jpg.e9813f5b0c84745ea722fa80cdc6e071.jpg

JJ

• Like 4

Hi All,

@glenm64, I know nooothiiiiinnnngggg ?

Listening to Claypool Lennon Delirium, Lime and Limpid Green. Psychedelic, rock reinterpretations of Pink Floyd, The Who, King Crimson and Japanese psych-prog act Flower Travellin’ Band.

1165390372_ClaypoolLennon.jpg.c402b7a0d412aa8ec09e05bd83ddc539.jpg

Tracklist:
A1    Astronomy Domine    
A2    Boris The Spider    
B1    The Court Of The Crimson King    
B2    Satori

JJ

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Madonna

Erotica

12 Inch

UK & Europe 

with poster 

To have the title track on one side sounds 

phenomenal ?

I have been lucky to pick up some Mint & NM 12 inch singles (and eating noodles for about 2 months to come I think - LOL) but so worth it as I do love the remix singles.

IMG_3513.JPG

IMG_3476.JPG

Edited by April Snow
  • Like 4

Hi All,

The Flaming Lips, Once Beyond Hopelessness, the OST to their self funded, very odd movie, Christmas On Mars. 

It is an album that gives both the vastness of space and the feelings of restraint by what we require to be in that vastness.

1230500746_FlamingLips.jpg.a0bf3b13f9df8fac1a8e42e4663a0996.jpg

JJ

• Like 5

Evening Folks.

@April Snow thankyou for posting the poster.  What a gal!

A little late night mellow here... a Canadian dude, singer, songwriter, musician, playing all instruments, and producer.  Bit of a Hippie with a gentle voice narrating his story driven song writing.  It has a chilled melancholy but still feels warm, positive and relaxing.  Sort of a folk, rock, pop combination that has a unique sound, firstly with his voice, and secondly with some of the instruments he uses. 

Not a bad sounding record either...

Andy Shauf  'The Party'  2016  Arts And Crafts Productions, Canada.

1861612687_AndyShaufTheParty2016AntiRecords.ArtsAndCraftsCanada.JPG.3b03fc6710963e3989bb9bb693925ac5.JPG

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, BuzzzFuzzz said:

Evening Folks.

@April Snow thankyou for posting the poster.  What a gal!

A little late night mellow here... a Canadian dude, singer, songwriter, musician, playing all instruments, and producer.  Bit of a Hippie with a gentle voice narrating his story driven song writing.  It has a chilled melancholy but still feels warm, positive and relaxing.  Sort of a folk, rock, pop combination that has a unique sound, firstly with his voice, and secondly with some of the instruments he uses. 

Not a bad sounding record either...

Andy Shauf  'The Party'  2016  Arts And Crafts Productions, Canada.

1861612687_AndyShaufTheParty2016AntiRecords.ArtsAndCraftsCanada.JPG.3b03fc6710963e3989bb9bb693925ac5.JPG

Your welcome xx

• Like 1

Jennifer Warnes - Famous Blue Raincoat. 20th Anniversary Edition on Cisco label. One of those albums with every track being exceptional. This is a sensational pressing with great dynamics, which makes up for the the fact the album is spread across 3 LPs at 45rpm. When Cisco was in business, there weren't many better labels at turning out stunning recordings and this is one of the best examples of what can be achieved when vinyl is done at its best. 

Jennifer Warnes - Famous Blue Raincoat. 20th Anni Edition.JPG

Edited by cheekyboy
  • Like 6

Hi All,

Dead Can Dance, The Serpent's Egg, An excellent album if you can get an early pressing, most represses over the past decade have been badly made, off centre holes, scratches due to placed directly into cardboard sleeves.

1035191086_SerpentEggDCD.jpg.58144f036bfc06bd09547b481f5443ce.jpg

JJ

• Like 5

To Top