Vinyl - Currently Spinning

1 hour ago, awayward said:

Another one you could add to your list, Erik Clapton & Friends, The Breeze - An Appreciation of JJ Cale, the friends include Mark Knopher, John Mayer, Willie Nelson, Tom Petty, Don White.

00C56FD6-349F-46D8-B732-7747E4CE2B02.jpeg

Thank you, sounds like it would be a great album. Will put my feelers out for this one too. Thanks again gents ?

• Like 2

K D Lang - Absolute Torch and Twang was her last real country effort and she headed off in another direction after this "89 album. I think this and Shadowland before it are her best, despite the success she had with her later album releases. This is a very good album and what a sensational voice she has!

K D Lang - Absolute Torch and Twang.JPG

• Like 7

21 hours ago, April Snow said:

Love Blondie - Debbie Harry was amazing. 

You'll dig this video. So cool hearing how they laid down the tracks.

Edited by Guest

15 minutes ago, TDK said:

You'll dig this video. So cool hearing how they laid down the tracks.

That was super interesting - thanks for sharing - funny how they are fight - seems all good bands do that a lot - Queen used to fight like cat and dog in the studio too - and so did Rolling Stones ..................but out of that comes greatness. Heart of Glass is one of my favourite tracks too.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, April Snow said:

That was super interesting - thanks for sharing - funny how they are fight - seems all good bands do that a lot - Queen used to fight like cat and dog in the studio too - and so did Rolling Stones ..................but out of that comes greatness. Heart of Glass is one of my favourite tracks too.

Search for the Making of Rumours from the classic records series :)

• Like 3

And a good morning from me ?

Today I’m playing another album that I received for my birthday last month 

A classic rock album that changed the way music was played by three brilliant musicians 

Artist - Cream 

Title - Disraeli Gears

7447-FABC-21-B8-4-B7-F-96-EE-E641-F34589

• Like 7

To Top