Vinyl - Currently Spinning

Hi All,

Time for a change away from Black Sabbath, which all of the albums played from the box set have been excellent, the only gripe is that they were not in poly slips but direct into paper lining notes.

Peter Gabriel, US

US.jpg.6b2109cbdf7a37cce102953fbbc2650d.jpg

JJ

• Like 5

Listening to some evening radio last night and the disc jockeys were announcing that it was Neil Young’s birthday 

So what is an audiophile to do 

Listen to ones albums in the collection 

Artist - Neil Percival Young 

Titles - On The Beach - Harvest - Comes A Time - After The Goldrush 

73850-D00-DC27-4-F75-B2-C7-063-F55420-CF

• Like 10

Hi All,

And now to the last album in the Black Sabbath, Vinyl Collection 1970 - 1978, Never Say Die. All of the albums have had quiet backgrounds with excellent dynamics, overall 9/10, it loses out on not having poly record sleeves, the albums are in paper slips with notes.

Next week will listen to a couple of the original releases compared to these.

Never.jpg.93bb2b9f0ad8df57504d7398d6907036.jpg

JJ

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Hi All,

And now to the last album in the Black Sabbath, Vinyl Collection 1970 - 1978, Never Say Die. All of the albums have had quiet backgrounds with excellent dynamics, overall 9/10, it loses out on not having poly record sleeves, the albums are in paper slips with notes.

Next week will listen to a couple of the original releases compared to these.

Never.jpg.93bb2b9f0ad8df57504d7398d6907036.jpg

JJ
Easy fix JJ. I'm never without good record anti-static sleeves, as I'm sure you are.
But, yer, why can't they just incorporate it.
It's not like it's expensive.

My biggest peeve is the label stuck on the plastic that designates that the album is halve mastered, or a deluxe version, or a special edition. I like to stick those stickers on the actual album, because they mean something to me. Inadvertently they get damaged when you try to remove then.
Why can't they just stick the F %$&ing things on the album cover and be done with it.

Ah, l feel calmer already.

• Like 1

Wow such cool records you all listen to, I have not heard of half of these artists - this is the cool thing about Vinyl, more discoveries to be made.

Anyway, shall attach my Sunday Vibes - seeing us Ladiezzzzzzz are less in number posting in the thread.

Hope everyone is having a chilled Sunday (even though steamy hot where I live today).

(Prince - Sign of the Times - Reissue as it is a good pressing).

IMG_2046.JPG

• Like 5

Hi @April Snow

12 minutes ago, April Snow said:

Yeahhhhhhh now ya talkin !!!!!

What colour wine do you like?I will pop round -

Smilies - Sue ?

It would be a 3600klm round trip ? to pop round, as for wine, any colour as long as it is in a glass.

See below for reference.

JJ

Edited by Janjuc
  • Like 4